TYROD IS STAYING

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he is going to hit the roof.

I still want to see how they did it. If they committed to three years on him to free up cap space I will be a little nervous.

If it makes cutting or trading him next year easier, Whaley is a genius.

They may actually expect him to help the team win the playoffs with a better defense and kicking game.

We'll pass on a QB in the draft. Taylor will be the same guy next year. We'll be "in the hunt" in November and out of it by December. McDermott will want to win meaningless games, and we'll win enough to not have the ammo to draft a good QB in next years draft. The drought will definitely hit the 20 year mark, and I bet it gets to 25. This is freaking awful. Just awful.

I'll take the same Taylor as last year with gusto. #7 in points? #1 rushing? Oh what torture! As long as Frazier can count to 11 the playoffs are within our grasp.

As for drafting a QB wait till 2018. Don't waste a pick on the collection of overhyped duds this year. We already have a project QB in C.Jones.

Rex Ryan's QB. McDermott already coaching scared. We know this wasn't Doug Whaleys decision.

Wrong:

"We are excited about the opportunity to keep Tyrod with the Bills," said McDermott. "I've gotten a chance to know Tyrod and study him over the past several weeks and he is both a great person and competitor. Doug (Whaley) and I are confident this was best move for the Bills at this time."

http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Tyrod-Taylor-back-with-Bills-under-restructured-deal/75f82291-9269-4b70-83de-556c9123c9ab

I'll take the same Taylor as last year with gusto. #7 in points? #1 rushing? Oh what torture! As long as Frazier can count to 11 the playoffs are within our grasp.

As for drafting a QB wait till 2018. Don't waste a pick on the collection of overhyped duds this year. We already have a project QB in C.Jones.

LOL.

There were no other options worth pursuing that would of been much if any improvement over TT.

We still need to draft a QB and keep doing so, but TT is a good QB to keep while looking to find a better option.

I just don't see any FA qb or rookie drafted QB playing any better than TT.. However they most likely still draft one and that QB will get a chance ot show if he ready short term or will need grooming via training camp

Edited by ddaryl

We'll pass on a QB in the draft. Taylor will be the same guy next year. We'll be "in the hunt" in November and out of it by December. McDermott will want to win meaningless games, and we'll win enough to not have the ammo to draft a good QB in next years draft. The drought will definitely hit the 20 year mark, and I bet it gets to 25. This is freaking awful. Just awful.

I agree but I think this could be the first step to set up a trade but if they are stupid enough to go all in on Tyrod they better hope they do great or this new staff and Whaley are dead man walking in 2018. Tyrod is Tyrod so I don't expect any different, last staffs fail equaled a coordinator fired year one, same old Bills I agree I expect the drought hitting 20 sadly, but at least it gets Whaley out of here sadly it's a new coaching staff as well.