The only Mahomes thread you need

Estro

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg Cosell likes Davis Webb better than Mahomes. The guy who had to transfer because he lost his job to Mahomes. Cosell is a guy that says a lot of stuff but loses the forest for the trees. For Cosell, the process is more important than the results.

....here's Mayock's take on Webb...............

"Another person I'd throw in there who is probably a third-round pick is Davis Webb from Cal, transfer from Texas Tech who was the MVP of the Senior Bowl. Played in the same Cal offense that Jared Goff did. He's very much a spread guy. He's not ready to play, but he's a big guy. He's got a live arm. He's got good enough feet. He's another guy I would really like to develop."

why cry. trolling can be pretty popular on many boards. this one is no different. that and someone just likes the attention it seems.

the crying will come from those that wanted him drafted so be prepared to break out the tissues...

tumblr_mt35wrztFy1qj8xp7o2_250.gif

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

...Mariota seems to be making the transition smoothly.....a blanket statement about ALL Air Raid failures makes no sense....it is what is between the individual's "ears" and his "gray matter" to learn a pro style system...either he is a good student or lousy one period...........

Mariota was massively more polished coming out. I think he was the best prospect since Luck. However, anyone against Mahomes because of some aversion to air raid systems needs to understand that most NFL systems run some air raid concepts now, not necessarily as their base offense but there are elements of it there.