GDT: Bills vs. Jets 2nd Half Thread

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There goes the turnover record.

And they almost made us so proud. By the way ... I know Tyrod is uncommonly protective of the ball and all that, but don't for a minute think that this weirdly low number of turnovers would carry into 2017 with or without Tyrod. Fumbles in particular (and fumbles lost even more in particular) don't show a huge year-to-year correlation.

EDIT: long way of me saying that the Bills squandered some uncommonly good luck this year.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

This is pathetic. The business of the NFL is to entertain me. This isn't real life stuff that matters...it's entertainment. They suck so bad, not entertained. Apparently Cardale is a bum too. Can't wait for the "entertainment" next year. Maybe I will schedule a regular Sunday scrotum piercing instead.

I am actually pretty entertained today.

The bills are running on first down every series and being stuffed every time. Lynn is terrified to let the qb make a play on first down, i think. Can't blame him.

It's pretty simple.

Tyrod facilitates the running game.

Been saying it for two years.

Without Tyrod defenses can attack the LOS and play the run on the way to the pass.

All the motion on the OL and three weak pass blockers inside can't handle a good front mano-a-mano.

With Tyrod, they have to be disciplined in their rush And they usually have to spy AND they have to worry about the deep ball.