Sammy At It Again ... Cut Him!!!

Gugny

Does he need t say anything more? The guy can't even make it in the field. Its time these kids play football and stop acting like a child! JR is right, these kids act like Peter pan and never grow up. Maybe Belichick is Hook in this case. Its a damn shame we gave up two first for him!

Does he need t say anything more? The guy can't even make it in the field. Its time these kids play football and stop acting like a child! JR is right, these kids act like Peter pan and never grow up. Maybe Belichick is Hook in this case. Its a damn shame we gave up two first for him!

And......maybe you should check the link? Overreact much?

And......maybe you should check the link? Overreact much?

I'm not giving that ungrateful prick anything! He's so pretentious. I wish Sherman would have jacked him up so high he was in the sky. He's one of two players I'm not a fan of on this team. They're both stars. McCoy, the first star and Watkins the second station the right. That's where he needs to be lit up to

I'm not giving that ungrateful prick anything! He's so pretentious. I wish Sherman would have jacked him up so high he was in the sky. He's one of two players I'm not a fan of on this team. They're both stars. McCoy, the first star and Watkins the second station the right. That's where he needs to be lit up to

McCoy?!! That guy is the whole damn offense!! He opens up the passing game and the running game for Gillislee as well. Perhaps it's an attitude thing that perturbs you, but I am more a fan of the player than the person and that dude can ball! Sammy.....well I love the player when he's healthy and I still hold out hope that he can return to the form of the second half of last season when he was a top 5 NFL WR.

McCoy?!! That guy is the whole damn offense!! He opens up the passing game and the running game for Gillislee as well. Perhaps it's an attitude thing that perturbs you, but I am more a fan of the player than the person and that dude can ball! Sammy.....well I love the player when he's healthy and I still hold out hope that he can return to the form of the second half of last season when he was a top 5 NFL WR.

for 8 games in the NFL he has looked like an NFL player. Amazing!

McCoy is just as fragile as Watkins.

Tick tock, that's the watch counting down McCoys next injury. Might as well let a crocodile follow him around to devour the rest of him.

It is obvious by this statement that Jboyst is much more knowledgeable that you could ever wish to be. For crying out loud! Did you watch that one play where McCoy turned to the left instead of the Right? Thanks to him Wood is done for the year! OL men were getting hurt all the time in Philly. Its no wonder they traded him!

Edited by fansince88