We are going to so get rolled on Sunday...

eball

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I mean seriously. A full strength Pats*** roster against our depleted WR corps, gimpy Shady, probably no AW?

Good god -- I'm going to go out tailgating at 8:30 and get blitzed so I just won't care.

My only questions are whether Brady will throw for 400 or 500 yards and whether the Pats will keep the margin under 50.

I'm watching. To hell with the wuss talk. Hope the Bills kick the snot out of NE so we put this garbage talk to bed.

Said I like 10 years ago. Brady's playing and the game matters? I learned my lesson.

The good news is I wont have to watch as I will be traveling back from Jacksonville, most likely with a hangover from the Florida/Georgia game and the worlds largest cocktail party.

I thought we weren't allowed to call it that anymore.

I like our chances. The beauty of football is that it is unpredictable. Who would have predicted Gronk's ACL in 2012, or Gronk's high ankle sprain in 2011, or Hernandez's murder conviction in 2013? Remember Edelman's broken foot in 2015? The Pats haven't been dealt a crippling injury this year. They will incur injuries it's inevitable.

Hey maybe one of the players "accidently" hits belichick on the sidelines and gives him a concussion. Once every few years it seems a coach gets take out by injury. Lol

I hope that the Bills just jackhammer blitz the crap out of this guy. He's gonna get 350-400 either way, why not punish him? Hit him high, hit him low, hit him where the apples grow.

If this is one of those games where they dance around and don't get any hits on the qb, I'm gonna puke. Might as well just jackhammer the guy. Why not? Make him remember the Bills. Like remember the titans, but with the Bills jacking him up.

I am prepared for a thorough massacre, but I will be watching and hoping that the Bills defense can get something done. If we can get a few shots at Brady and let's say the weather sucks, who knows?

I don't see how we win this game.

I'll be watching.

Im rite there with you. Ill be watching my team no matter what and rooting them for the WIN!

Im really not feelin this 'defeatist' attitude virus some of you are catching. We know its not likely we win with so many injuries but theyre our team. cmon now. Any given Sunday anything can happen GO BILLS!

Hey maybe one of the players "accidently" hits belichick on the sidelines and gives him a concussion. Once every few years it seems a coach gets take out by injury. Lol

My good buddy always says we should run a roll out to Belichicks sideline and have someone either A fall at his legs, or B have the QB throw the ball away into his face.

I must admit, I feel like the Paytoilets will beat us 45-6 but I'm watching anyway. I'm sick of our team being Brady's B|tch. Release the Lorax and have him destroy Darth Brady.

Hey, Brady has only beaten the Bills 25 times so far.

What makes you say we are his B word?

I'll watch and then ask myself, "Why did I waste three hours of my life watching this game? Am I a masochist? Why do I punish myself this way?"

will be sunny in the 70's sunday here outside DC. I'll be outside enjoying the day. ah, the beauty of free SUnday NFL ticket and a DVR... maybe this is like the '88 Denver game where the franchise's fortunes finally turned around , but doubt it...

Im rite there with you. Ill be watching my team no matter what and rooting them for the WIN!

Im really not feelin this 'defeatist' attitude virus some of you are catching. We know its not likely we win with so many injuries but theyre our team. cmon now. Any given Sunday anything can happen GO BILLS!

25-3

I like our chances. The beauty of football is that it is unpredictable. Who would have predicted Gronk's ACL in 2012, or Gronk's high ankle sprain in 2011, or Hernandez's murder conviction in 2013? Remember Edelman's broken foot in 2015? The Pats haven't been dealt a crippling injury this year. They will incur injuries it's inevitable.

They went 3-1 without their 2 BEST players

I haven't read the whole thread but I actually think that the Bills play a pretty good game this weekend (unlike last week). I do however think that the outcome will be similar, 27-24 Patriots.

i think they cover too Kirby...depending on how tonight goes , may even put a few scheckles on the Bills on the money line at + 200

BTW, the money line opened Pats -275...down to -250...hmmmm thats weird

Edited by plenzmd1

i think they cover too Kirby...depending on how tonight goes , may even put a few scheckles on the Bills on the money line at + 200

BTW, the money line opened Pats -275...down to -250...hmmmm thats weird

What's weird about that? Vegas adjusts to keep the betting fairly even. Just means John Q. Betting Public was betting on the Bills a little more than expected.

Interesting that the 538 site has the Pats favored 52% to 48% and the Elo spread is only 1/2 point.

When you have a data driven prediction mechanism, that's devoid of context, the blowouts against terrible teams make the Bills seem better than they are. I used to dabble in this, and ended up writing a routine that would only consider the first 13 points in a victory to try to control for that.

Another crazy idea -

Bring in Duke Williams and have him play MLB in place of Preston Brown. I like Preston Brown but I think he normally gets torched against those middle passes that the Patriots like to throw. Let Lorenzo or Zach Brown make the D calls on the field. And have Duke play aggressive and really attack the ball in the passing game. He also might make a better/faster "A" gap blitzer than Preston Brown. No idea if Duke would understand Preston's position well enough to be able to play it for a game though - probably not.

I know it will never happen. Just a crazy idea. Trying to throw things against the wall to see what sticks when playing against the Patriots.

Shady isn't the Bills best player in your opinion?

no, Watkins is the most talented player on offense and is a total game changer when he is in there. McCoy is a stud and can be 1B. The dropoff between Watkins and the other WRs on this team is startling. Without Watkins it makes the offense predictable and one dimensional to game plan for. Fwiw they had neither last week. Edited by YoloinOhio

Pretty much every person in America is picking the Pats. There are two guys at work picking the Bills, but one of them is Bosnian and thinks soccer is football. The other guy is the kind of guy who always gets it wrong.

Whenever everybody picks one way, it goes the other way. Think back to the Arizona game. We had just been humiliated by the Jets and we were going to get lambasted by the Cardinals. But we beat the hell out of them.

bottom line: I'll be at the Fox and Hounds in Chesterfield, watching the game with the same dedicated Bills fans that watched last week's debacle. We never give up.

I'm watching. To hell with the wuss talk. Hope the Bills kick the snot out of NE so we put this garbage talk to bed.

Agree. On any given Sunday. stuff can happen. I don't want to hear who we don't have in the lineup. Who they have in

the lineup. The Bills are capable of playing great football too. Go Bills.

Another crazy idea -

Bring in Duke Williams and have him play MLB in place of Preston Brown. I like Preston Brown but I think he normally gets torched against those middle passes that the Patriots like to throw. Let Lorenzo or Zach Brown make the D calls on the field. And have Duke play aggressive and really attack the ball in the passing game. He also might make a better/faster "A" gap blitzer than Preston Brown. No idea if Duke would understand Preston's position well enough to be able to play it for a game though - probably not.

I know it will never happen. Just a crazy idea. Trying to throw things against the wall to see what sticks when playing against the Patriots.

you lost me

What's weird about that? Vegas adjusts to keep the betting fairly even. Just means John Q. Betting Public was betting on the Bills a little more than expected.

John Q Betting Public doesn't change the line. Big money does.

no, Watkins is the most talented player on offense and is a total game changer when he is in there. McCoy is a stud and can be 1B. The dropoff between Watkins and the other WRs on this team is startling. Without Watkins it makes the offense predictable and one dimensional to game plan for. Fwiw they had neither last week.

I think Shady would be 1A in your scenario, but I can see the other way as well. Look at the difference between the first half last week with Shady and the 2nd half without if you want to see what difference he makes.

Shady was in last week, but also a good point that he was not himself in the first half and missed pretty much the entire second half.

Another crazy idea -

I was reading this and thinking, that might be the best use of him yet!

Crazy Dave at it again !!

you lost me

Down in the box 4-2-5 he means

Agree. On any given Sunday. stuff can happen. I don't want to hear who we don't have in the lineup. Who they have in

the lineup. The Bills are capable of playing great football too. Go Bills.

GO BILLS !!!!!!

Heck YES.

Great FAN post RWR

I was reading this and thinking, that might be the best use of him yet!

Crazy Dave at it again !!

Down in the box 4-2-5 he means

GO BILLS !!!!!!

Heck YES.

Great FAN post RWR

Thanks 3rd & 12. Game at the Ralph, oops, New Era, players feeding off of the fan frenzy, David home against Goliath. Anything can happen if you put out the good

ju ju.

This game will seem like DejaVu when all is said and done. The Patriots haven't been swept by a division opponent in years, and they are averaging a 24 pt margin of victory in the decisive game to avoid a season sweep. Going by the numbers, key injuries and recent history. A 37-13 victory by the Patriots seems inevitable.