Dirty Suh at it again.....

Bubba Gump

Gee, another kicking incident. This scumbag should be kicked out of the league. If he gets suspended, it probably won't be until after the Bills game most likely.

post-20231-0-73977500-1477015006_thumb.jpg

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/look-roethlisberger-appears-to-get-kicked-by-suh-steelers-file-complaint/

Edited by Bubba Gump

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Of course you can trip someone no matter what they are doing, however this was definitely a kick. What a dirty player.

You can trip someone who is standing still? Please tell me how.

Raymond Foster may get it worse than Suh, gotta be careful about how you talk about the boss:

""Burfict is trying to injure guys."... "But Goodell doesn't give a [darn] about that. He's more worried about the ratings dropping and the owners fattening his pockets. He knows that type of attention brings more viewers for a Cincinnati game.""

This is my best defense of Suh (based on pure speculation):

I think he kicks guys like this because he played soccer as a kid and using his feet like that is instinctual. In fact, I think his father was a professional soccer player.

That may be the best defense, but it still isn't very good. I played soccer growing up, and my playing style earned me more than my fair share of cards. I never intentionally kicked anyone in the knee though, and certainly didn't have an "instinct" to do so.

To me it looked like a trip attempt

And soft Steelers want to complain

Which is illegal as well, and if refs missed the penalty then a fine should be forthcoming. With a possible suspension for a repeat offender, especially if it contributed to the knee injury to one of the game's stars.

Edited by GG

You're delusional. Hard to trip someone who isn't running or walking. And he kicked him in the knee, not the ankle. What are you looking at?

Watch the video real time. Ben was stepping up to run when he tried to trip him.

I get it he is a fin so we hate him but this was nothing and your biased if you think otherwise

Which is illegal as well, and if refs missed the penalty then a fine should be forthcoming. With a possible suspension for a repeat offender, especially if it contributed to the knee injury to one of the game's stars.

No if anything he gets a little fine.

He wouldnt get suspended if the trip was called, heck the hold should have been called but the Refs in the NFL suck

This is my best defense of Suh (based on pure speculation):

I think he kicks guys like this because he played soccer as a kid and using his feet like that is instinctual. In fact, I think his father was a professional soccer player.

But it's dirty soccer play, too.

That may be the best defense, but it still isn't very good. I played soccer growing up, and my playing style earned me more than my fair share of cards. I never intentionally kicked anyone in the knee though, and certainly didn't have an "instinct" to do so.

Yeah, I was going to say, that style of kick in soccer would get you a card, if repeated or flagrant enough a ban. You have to at least pretend you're going for the ball when you make contact with another player.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Suh is a very dirty player, but i do believe that's an optical elusion. If you look closely he is being blocked and he is jumping into the air and on his way down (angle of the body) I do believe he is in front of Big Ben(?) so just a basic defensive lineman play

Suh is a very dirty player, but i do believe that's an optical elusion. If you look closely he is being blocked and he is jumping into the air and on his way down (angle of the body) I do believe he is in front of Big Ben(?) so just a basic defensive lineman play

says the guy who now gets to play Landry Jones on Sunday :lol:

yeah, but why do we have to debate this constantly with Suh? It's one thing if this is a one-time thing (like when Brady kicked Ed Reed in the groin :D ), but this is like the 5th time. He no longer gets the benefit of the doubt.

I went to the Phins chat site and read their take on this. Of the 70 or so posts, only one guy said that it was an egregious act. The rest of the guys either said it wasn't a kick or it was a kick "but who cares. Plus most of them said Suh was being held. It sure looks like a legal block to me, hands inside the shoulder pads!!!

I went to the Phins chat site and read their take on this. Of the 70 or so posts, only one guy said that it was an egregious act. The rest of the guys either said it wasn't a kick or it was a kick "but who cares. Plus most of them said Suh was being held. It sure looks like a legal block to me, hands inside the shoulder pads!!!

Is anyone surprised fins fans don't know basic rules like what holding is?

Watch the video real time. Ben was stepping up to run when he tried to trip him.

I get it he is a fin so we hate him but this was nothing and your biased if you think otherwise

No if anything he gets a little fine.

He wouldnt get suspended if the trip was called, heck the hold should have been called but the Refs in the NFL suck

did you see this link Major Bro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAnISOfzURU

It def looks like a kick in that video but, I havent watched Suh enough to know his movements, it could be normal but he wont get the benefit of the doubt anymore. Hope he dont Kill Tyrod tho :ph34r:

look at the link I posted, it just looks really weird. Laundry Jones didnt play that bad last year when Ben got hurt. Solid back up for a young kid.

He handled A Donald just fine. don't worry so much. He has plenty anchor

Im trying not to 3rd, you know how Tyrod likes to juke and jive back there. Im sure our O-Line is aware of the danger and have been schooled to keep Suh away from Tyrod at all costs. Im interested to see how Tyrod does with all the WRs and Shady (possibly) out. In my honest opinion I think losing Sammy was a blessing in disguise for Tyrod's development. At times last season it was just "throw it to Sammy," and a healthy Watkins is a safety net for any QB. This year he has been forced to go through a lot more progressions, spread the ball and stretch the field. Im looking forward to seeing Tyrod develop more, its only his 2nd year as a starter so I expect him to continue to develop his game. Resting McCoy for a few weeks might be big for Tyrods development too, as he will have to throw more.