JJ Watt Re-injures Back and Could Be Out for the Season

26CornerBlitz

Teams with high hopes do desperate things.

Teams with no hope.....do desperate things.

back injuries are so tricky. Just for the average person let alone someone who has 300 lb Olinemen leaning on him constantly. Hindsight is 20/20 but they have a decent team around him. I would have put him on the shelf until later in the season. But I get why they felt like they "needed" him. I mean I want Sammy out there and I know he should probably sit. Edited by YoloinOhio

back injuries are so tricky. Just for the average person let alone someone who has 300 lb Olinemen leaning on him constantly. Hindsight is 20/20 but they have a decent team around him. I would have put him on the shelf until later in the season. But I get why they felt like they "needed" him. I mean I want Sammy out there and I know he should probably sit.

Exactly, sometimes the team needs to protect the player regardless of what they want. It's best for the player, and the team. Players want to play. But some injuries are trickier than others, and backs are high on the tricky list.

Feet are tough too.

Their season was over when they signed brock osweiler

Boom!!!

And I was getting so sick of Watt and think he is a dirty player who never gets called out for it (see his constant knee shots at EJ) but it sucks to see a great player injured. About time for Clowney to prove his whole draft selection wasn't based on one play.

Beginning to sound more, and more like a nagging, career-ender... I like JJ... He brings alot to the game.... I hope my instincts are dead wrong in this instance.

He looked to be on his way to breaking Bruce Smith's sack record. Which makes that record all the more impressive.

Steroids

The next Lyle Alzado.

Sarcasm right? The first thing he should do is get on the Pats* protocol of hgh/testosterone and he will heal much faster. I'm serious.

As for JJ, tremendous player and a tremendous douche. I'm disappointed we won't see some great individual play but I'll especially miss his awkward humble brags.

RTB

Edited by RunTheBall

The first thing he should do is get on the Pats* protocol of hgh/testosterone and he will heal much faster.

RTB

Said in my best emperor voice "Yes, let the Hate flow threw you young Bills fan... Embrace the hate become one with it.."

ROFLMAO.. I'm here all week try the veal and tip your waitress! Lol