Buffalo Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But keep up the good work you're doing on the other side Rob/Rex! Everything is just fine there!

I think it's more about showing some accountability and trying to change the tune of the season before they just clean house. Last ditch attempt to wake the coaches and team up? I expect some news on the player side soon, a noteable cut or if they are unhappy with the way Sammy is handling the foot/pain situation they announce he won't be playing for awhile etc.

Shaking things up over there in Buffalo.

as a guy that was getting HC interviews instead of OC interviews, as a position coach, i kind of assumed he was a leader of men and not a play design guy.

heck, ill quote myself for a follow up -- with 2 guys with OC experience in kromer and Palmer, im really a bit surprised here.

@AdamSchefter

Buffalo Bills firing OC Greg Roman, per league sources. Roman was NFL's top paid OC.

@JasonLaCanfora

Can confirm ESPN report the Bills are relieving OC Greg Roman of his duties. Chris Palmer expected to take over

too bad I like the guy but coaches need to realize that when you had success with another team doesn't mean you can do the same thing here. In SF he had a mauling Oline, crushing fullbacks and power runners, we don't have any of that here and has been why are running game has been inept. The only reason we led the league last yr was because TT inflated the stats. And now that teams have figured out TT he has been exposed for what he is, which is an athlete with a big arm who can't see the field.

Scheter saying pegula called the meeting this morning.

im not a fan of the owner stepping in to make a move 5 days into the regular season IF that is how it went down.

If there was already chatter with rex/doug and pegs was just the one that called the meeting on alls behalf, thats different.