Buffalo Bills Fire Offensive Coordinator Greg Roman

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually it's Anthony Lynn, but I have no doubt that Palmer will have significant input.

we will see if thats true. it wouldnt be shocking to see a rex guy not want to have a roman guy be in a heavy role. thats not meant as a rex knock, but organizationally there very well may be some power struggle in filling the vacuum left and we have a few different regimes in the room with two former OCs getting getting passed up for a rex guy thats never held the role.

they could very well get right on board too.

its very much a wait and see situation.

My problem with Roman (and maybe the reason the move was made) is that it takes so freaking long for plays to come in (both last year and this year).

If Peyton played for us, he would not have any time to say "Omaha Omaha . . . ."

i was skeptical about the late call speculation, but last night in 2 minute drills, TT seemed to not have multiple plays called and ready to be run, and was looking at the sidelines with his arms outstretched as if to say WTF???

Late calls. Wasn't getting the RB in the passing game. No screens. Inability to use a TE.
Not the answer but a step in the right direction.

i was skeptical about the late call speculation, but last night in 2 minute drills, TT seemed to not have multiple plays called and ready to be run, and was looking at the sidelines with his arms outstretched as if to say WTF???

which was nothing new in that situation.