Karlos went #feastmode in offseason

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

Preston Brown ‏@PB_Number2

I'd like to apologize to @Karlos_29_SR now that my uggs have been returned 1f44d-1f3fe.png#HesStillFat

The Rex haters won't like this, but this is exactly what Rex is talking about when he says players have to take ownership of the locker room. Self-policing; Preston is showing leadership by getting on Karlos' case -- even if in a joking way.

I'm still worried about Preston, though. I was certain Rex's comments at the combine had broken him.

The Rex haters won't like this, but this is exactly what Rex is talking about when he says players have to take ownership of the locker room. Self-policing; Preston is showing leadership by getting on Karlos' case -- even if in a joking way.

I'm still worried about Preston, though. I was certain Rex's comments at the combine had broken him.

im not sure how he was able to tweet while curled up in the fetal position reading the Bell Jar. :lol:

Lol well played. I sneezed and missed this whole fully pregnant thing. What does it mean

i believe he said it at his press conference during the Combine. He compared last year's defense to being "half pregnant" because he tried to combine too many elements from 2014 and it wasn't truly his system. He said this year they are going to be "fully pregnant" - meaning all in on his defense.

i believe he said it at his press conference during the Combine. He compared last year's defense to being "half pregnant" because he tried to combine too many elements from 2014 and it wasn't truly his system. He said this year they are going to be "fully pregnant" - meaning all in on his defense.

Nah, I'm still going with his brother's appearance...

I posted the same pic of Fat Albert and he didn't like the picture. So when I replied back referencing the Peter Pan fairy, he responded like he was one of the moderators on TBD and said we'll see how funny it is when I get a one day suspension.

:lol:

UPDATE:

Preston Brown ‏@PB_Number2

I'd like to apologize to @Karlos_29_SR now that my uggs have been returned 1f44d-1f3fe.png#HesStillFat

nothing like public shaming for motivation :lol:

This guy and his sayings im only 32. But i feel too old for this mess lol

Got a baby on the way myself. I feel for the guy.

Congrats!!!!! ME TOOOOO!!!

Congrats to Agent 91 and aristocrat !!!

Keep in mind, Fat baby is good Baby !

If you are first timers and need support ( you will ) we will help, Its another service we provide for Young Dads here

0:) . :wub:

Willis McGahee and Travis Henry have a football team's worth of kids between them. I don't remember either of their play suffering as a result

He has not played yet.

Rex is just doing his thing, calling him out for fun.

Edited by 3rdand12

If you are first timers and need support ( you will ) we will help, Its another service we provide for Young Dads here

He has not played yet.

Thanks third yeah it's my first

Best of luck my baby is turning 13

Thanks Joe. I may need a few 6 packs lol

Yep.

Also, new parents:

Don't let those Lactation Nazis guilt you. They can be pretty aggressive and bitchy. If lactation isn't in the cards, formula does just as well. Heck, I fed Walmart's clone of Enfamil. I saved a ton of money, and I think it came out of the same vat.

Dads, if you're in the delivery room, stay at the head of the bed. You don't want to see what's going on south of the equator.

Yep.

Also, new parents:

Don't let those Lactation Nazis guilt you. They can be pretty aggressive and bitchy. If lactation isn't in the cards, formula does just as well. Heck, I fed Walmart's clone of Enfamil. I saved a ton of money, and I think it came out of the same vat.

Dads, if you're in the delivery room, stay at the head of the bed. You don't want to see what's going on south of the equator.

A newfound respect for your Wife will happen after birthing. If you survive....

He has not played yet.

i've got about 9 weeks give or take.

To the guy who brought up willis and henry. do you think those guys see their kids? To me this shows karlos is having fun with his fiancee and kid on his way...kind of endearing to me. Is football career is gonna be short...maybe 8 years. He's gonna be a dad for life. That said, he does need to keep his career on track so he needs to hit the gym

@bf_insiders

Being told that the weight gain for Karlos Williams is much more serious then media is talking! He was given a date to get down

Bills sat Karlos down and said you need to take the NFL much more serious. Heard it here first but don't be surprised if J. Williams is #2

Got a baby on the way myself. I feel for the guy.

I have 3 and while I sympathize with him for the sleepless nights, hormonal wife, lack of sex, etc., the 'I'm fat and out of shape because my wife was pregnant' is about the lamest excuse I've ever heard.

I'm just glad he's only over-eating with this one.

to me, it's not even just about him "sympathy eating." You can combat that somewhat with working out or eating better when he's not with her during her cravings or whatever. It doesn't look like he was doing much training. If he was, the extra late night fast food or whatever they were getting wouldn't show up as much. Hes accountable for diet and workout regimine during offseason. Can't blame lack of training on her.

to me, it's not even just about him "sympathy eating." You can combat that somewhat with working out or eating better when he's not with her during her cravings or whatever. It doesn't look like he was doing much training. If he was, the extra late night fast food or whatever they were getting wouldn't show up as much. Hes accountable for diet and workout regimine during offseason. Can't blame lack of training on her.

This is my thought exactly. If you feel the need to have a snack with your wife at midnight fine, but make sure to get out the next day and work it off.