Topic of the day for Tuesday 6/14--Logo

Been a fan from the beginning, prefer Charging, but.never understood why we went from a red Buffalo to a blue Buffalo?? So, I'd like to see a red charging Buffalo, with a blue streak hi-light. The red streak always seemed as if the Buffalo was bleeding, and maybe that's been true?

Been a fan from the beginning, prefer Charging, but.never understood why we went from a red Buffalo to a blue Buffalo?? So, I'd like to see a red charging Buffalo, with a blue streak hi-light. The red streak always seemed as if the Buffalo was bleeding, and maybe that's been true?

I wonder if it was because they switched to red helmets

CBF

Most definitely. Reminds me of the "Milling Cow" Defense we deployed a couple of years ago.

That was Wanny wasn't it?

I knew that was coming.

It was the only Canadian flag with a Buffalo I could find

CBF

That's a Canadian flag? I didn't realize that.

26, Charging.

I think a lot of people like the standing simply because it's original. Buffalo has always been an old school city, proud of our past. Which is why after a decade and a half of experimenting, the Sabres just went back to the classic emblem.

I think anybody given the two options, not knowing what either one was, would pick the charging buffalo.o

Also, wearing Bills gear outside of Buffalo, nobody knows what the standing buffalo logo is without "Buffalo Bills" printed on it.

I prefer the current uniforms with charging logo, but I have a soft spot for the original STANDING Buffalo from the 60's.

It's cool to pull those throwback uniforms out once in a while.

Of course the ORIGINAL uniforms did not have a logo - helmets were solid silver!