MNF Bills pats*** second half game thread

Beerball

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess coordinators are much smarter than I am, but I just don't understand half of our play calls. Can we not run a running back anywhere but right up the middle all the time. I wanna pull my hair out when we run two plays up the middle for 1 yard then have an incomplete pass when they blitz. I don't blame Rex for this. His defense did their job, our offense is terrible. For god sake try something different on offense in the second half. Please!!

Are you honestly telling me that Malcom Butler is shutting Sammy down to the point where he is invisible?

TT hasn't even attempted to throw in Watkins way. That's TT's biggest issue is he rarely surveys the entire field he usually sticks with his pre snap read and throws it to him or tries escapes pressure and eventually throws it downfield. I appreciate that he keeps his eyes down field but I just don't see him looking to anyone besides his first read.

There is literally no room for error vs this team, especially in NE, and we've already done enough in the 1st half to lose the game...Gave back an INT with a Defensive hold...TT under threw Hogan and was a little late on the Shady pass...Woods drops one...Penalties...Not figuring out a way to get Sammy the ball...Missed FG...

The D played as well as you can ask for vs Brady...The Offense gets 3...

This Bills team does not fail in one area...Beating themselves...

Please don't abandon the run. That last long pass, with 1 minute left, to try a long FG that when missed would give Brady a half field was, well, stupid.

On the other hand if McCoy comes down with it, which he should have, we are up 10-3 close to the half, and it was a great call. But of course the opposite of whatever we do will always be the right call for the fans.

Are you honestly telling me that Malcom Butler is shutting Sammy down to the point where he is invisible?

He's not covering him himself . Saw Sammy put his hand up a couple times. Tyrod ain't throwing it unless you are wide open. I'd take a shot and let Sammy go get it. I don't think Tyrod is that QB. Seems reluctant to let his guy make a play .