Tom Brady's Day Off

HailMary

I'd love to see Hughes go full Charles Martin on Brady's ass. Why not?

I'm thinking that was probably a late hit.

And good for Martin. I can't picture a single play Jim McMahon has ever run...but I see him in my nightmares in that goddamn Superbowl Shuffle.

Hughes is going to get a 15 yarder for something anyway. Just drill him, Jerry. Right out of his !@#$ing Uggs.

Ive been saying this for years, and am still waiting for someone on our DL to figure it out. If you are going to get flagged anyways, might as well make it count.

It worked for Tony Siragusa back in the day.

How cute, some platters, stacks of books, and a vase with fake flowers in it on his ottoman.

I know this is crazy, but that really bothers me. Who the hell puts a vase with flowers on an ottoman (or some sort of chaise lounge chair)? I mean, that isn't a very reliable surface for a vase, is it? What if you swing your feet?

Ive been saying this for years, and am still waiting for someone on our DL to figure it out. If you are going to get flagged anyways, might as well make it count.

It worked for Tony Siragusa back in the day.

I've been on board with this, too. Not don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting the hit be an attempt to injure, but it should send a message. Best case scenario it comes a second or so, after the whistle. You want to let Brady know the whistle is not his "safe" signal, today.

And I have to agree, Fluellen would be a good choice for something like this.

Edited by The Dean

I'd love to see Hughes go full Charles Martin on Brady's ass. Why not?

I've been saying this for years. why not? what are they going to do? 15 yard penalty and a fine? i'm sure everyone in buffalo would pitch in to pay that fine for whoever has the balls enough to hit Brady