Steelers vs. Pats -who should Bills fans really want to win?

YoloinOhio

Who are you rooting for tonight?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Are you rooting for the Steelers or Patriots to win tonight?

• Steelers. I would never root for the Cheatriots no matter what and I think the Bills can win the AFCE.
    • Pats****. I don't think the Bills can win the AFCE and a Steelers loss helps them to a WC.

With the Brady suspension reversed -- the Pats*** are again the favorite to win the division. Is it better for the Pats*** to beat the Steelers tonight if we think our best chance to make the playoffs is a wild card, and an extra loss for the Steelers could help the Bills more? Or F that?

Steelers helps us the most. I am not eyeing Wild Card, I want the division. a Conference loss for the Pats us the most, because next week they will have two conference losses and one division loss. next ?

Okay, own up - who is the single person rooting for the pats** ? Mr. WEO, pneumonic or some other spy ?

Its Yolo's poll and he can do whatever he wants :nana:

Absolutely, but Playoffs can also express his opinion on the added language. I tend to feel the same way -- to me it feels a bit like this:

Q: Do you love your mother?

A: Yes, even though she's a prostitute, I still love mom!

B: No, I hate all women.

I voted anyway, becasue I understood Yolo was offering a choice between going for the division or going for the wild card. Go Steelers!

I hate the Patriots. If they were playing the Taliban I'd root for the Taliban.

The league has to be aware of that ESPN very lengthy article about the Patriots pattern of cheating, as are the other 31 teams. I'm sure they were aware of all this before the article, but it is an embarrassment. I'm curious if the Patriots will be put under greater scrutiny, and will that scrutiny include less bias by the officials.

Steelers.

Early in the season I find it very hard to route for division rivals. Towards the backend of the season, when the playoffs are on the line, it's different. What if the season plays out, Miami wins the division and the Bills are battling the Pats** for a wildcard spot.

This is where I'm at.

With the Brady suspension reversed -- the Pats*** are again the favorite to win the division. Is it better for the Pats*** to beat the Steelers tonight if we think our best chance to make the playoffs is a wild card, and an extra loss for the Steelers could help the Bills more? Or F that?

Voted for the Pats.

If we make the playoffs this year it will be as a wild card, and Pittsburgh may well get in the way of that.

However, the vote is flawed. There should be a 3rd choice which says "root for season ending injury for Brady" which changes the entire dynamic on many levels, plus it's just more fun that way too.

I think it will be an interesting game. Both teams missing their starting centers but questionable secondaries, and injuries/suspensions in their RB and WR core. I don't see how the Steelers will cover Gronk. But then I am not sure the Pats*** secondary will have success with Ben/AB.

Arthur Moates!!!

I'm very interested in seeing how the Refs treat Brady in this game. And how the Pats DBs play.

I do expect the Patriots to win. Too bad Bell and Bryant are out.

I see D. Williams doing an okay job filling in for Bell. Hopefully Wheaton can pick up some of Bryant's slack. But those two missing def hurt. I see a lot of throws to H. Miller as A. Brown draws a ton of coverage.

Steelers, no question. I cannot nor will I ever bring myself to route for a disgraceful, crooked organization that's gotten away with so much, blatantly did what they've done, lied about it and then gotten away with it.

That being said, it astounds me THAR the loss of Dick LeBeau and Troy Poalumalu had this much impact on an organization that has historically trademarked itself on its defense. They are a bad unit, and it scares me to say Gisele's husband and company might put up a 50-burger amongst the pomp and circumstance of their "championship"*****...celebration. 😞😞😞

God do I hate the Pats and everything associated with them. First of all, how could ANYONE in Buffalo want those dirtbags to win? 2nd of all, I honestly think the Bills have a better chance at the division than they do at a Wild Card. Steelers tonight and Dareus Mauling their replacement center next week = Bills 2-0 Pats 0-2