Rex to address media at 1:45

YoloinOhio

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the media thinks something is up because he usually talks after practice rather than before. The media has access to the first 15 minutes of stretches, etc and notes who is and is not there. That is why it could be something about an upcoming cut to be announced today.

Teams prefer not to practice a guy who is getting cut because of the possibility of an injury settlement.

So it is as you said. I just saw cuts have started.

Could be related to:

Cassel

EJ

McCoy's injury

Moorman coming back to make up for loss of Fred

Fred coming back to make up for loss of Fred

Fred coming back to make up for still hurtful loss of Moorman

Kromer

Deflategate jokes

Not really anything but a camp/pre-season wrap up

Other

Maybe the kicking game...given his propensity for feet.

I'm going Chicken Little here. I keep fighting the thought that it's an injury to a key player that is worse than originally thought. It's wild speculation obviously but....I just need to calm the :censored: down.

Why would he do that now? That would only serve to help Indy.

@mikerodak: Rex Ryan will address reporters before todays practice (approx. 1:45), which is unusual. He wont speak again until next Wednesday.

Cut to come before practice?

This could be. Don't practice players who'll be cut.

Unless he plans to announce that practice has been canceled and will be replaced by 2 hrs of Carpenter taking penalty kicks while IK tries to block them.

Or maybe it's just a post pre-season press conference...

If it was a cut or a trade or something exciting, the media would have caught wind at this point I would imagine.

And Whaley would be pissed if he didn't announce it. [/FOshillsforWhaley]

I bet they address the cuts and the ridiculous Fred Jackson cut allegations. Don't want to go into season with cloud over head. I bet the Pegulas are present at PC too.

It'll go something like this: "Dear media, shut up."

Word at the mall is that the team is changing their colors...heard it from a girl who works at TGI Fridays. She heard it from a couple of gentlemen wearing comfortable looking slacks and white Velcro sneakers. Maybe that is what Ryan's announcement is about.