EJ Will Start Pittsburgh Game

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man this should be interesting...

I'm not going to read too much into this except the obvious fact that EJ has improved enough for them to want to see him with the 1's vs another teams 1's in an actual game...I think that's all this is...But I also like the decision... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

I love how Rex starting EJ is like the ultimate decider on who the best QB is. Well Rex is starting him so clearly he's the best. Because the Bills have nailed that for the past 15 years so well.

I must have missed those posts...

Now, to rein in my excitement, the coaches did say they might all see time with the 1's. EJ could start, but only get one series to prove himself for all we know. Saturday just got even more exciting though!

Go Bills!

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

I love how Rex starting EJ is like the ultimate decider on who the best QB is. Well Rex is starting him so clearly he's the best. Because the Bills have nailed that for the past 15 years so well.

I don't understand your post. Please explain. Rex has what to do with the past 15 years?

Trying to figure out what to make of this. Is EJ seriously still in the hunt to be the opening day starter? Is it really still a 3 QB race? Is it just a nice gesture to EJ for his hard work and solid drive against Cleveland? Maybe a smokescreen to throw off the Colts preparation? None of the above? All of the above?

I'm admittedly perplexed.