TBD XVI Tailgate @Hammers Lot Parking List

Hammered a Lot

Hammers Lot is very proud to host the 16th annual TBDAHOT. Parking choices are "Prime" party area (limited parking spaces) or General parking. If you would like a "Prime " or "General" spot please post 1 "Prime" or 1 "General" spot. Parking starts at 7am (?) Prime spots held till 8am General till 8:46am. For those who come late & Hammers Lot is full there is additional parking across the street @ 4155 Abbott Rd which is right across the street. To make parking easier, Please have a LARGE easy to read sign with TBD and your parking choice (P or G ) on it on your dash board or tape to your hood or...... Parking list closes Sept 12 2015 high noon Hammer Time. Thank You

SDS, others... do we want to buy an extra spot or two so we have an area to congregate again? If so, I would like to pitch in. If no one else wants to, I would be up for purchasing a few extra spots to have an area for us.

I will ask Hammer to park us in a U shape that will give us a nice central area. We did it two years ago and it was perfect.