About This Club

The official club for those who attend the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate

4170 Abbott Rd, Orchard Park, New York, 14127
  1. What's new in this club
  2. In. Driving, so bringing full tailgate: gazebo, grill, tables, tunes, the whole sheboygan. And @Guffalo is my +1!
  3. I will be there. Depending on vaccination requirements - I am hoping everyone with me has the vaccine before then!
  4. Ok, let’s get the planning started... I will update the list as people commit.
  5. Okay - it's now official that 6700 fans will be allowed in for the *first playoff game. Pleeeeeeeeaaaase tell me we can gather in Hammer's Lot for a tailgate prior to the game? Are there county restrictions in Erie or can we do it?
  6. Hey Guff- It's nate (the bass player) from NJ. I just got the refund from Ticketmaster on the opening day tix. Will we be tailgating even if there are no fans allowed in the stadium? (Please say yes...please say YES!!!) n
  7. For #20? No, I am coming to the tailgate with no ticket to the game and play it by ear.
  8. I made probably 17 of the 20 tailgates. I know I was at the GAME for the first tailgate but with another group (you know who I mean, Scott). You tailgated with us the year before TBDAHOT #1.
  9. This years fawns are starting to get big enough where they don’t splatter when they get whacked- so in the next couple weeks I should have enough!
  10. I can now tell you that Code Socks will be doing a live podcast with Stevie Johnson, Donald Jones, and Joe Licata along with Cold Front in the front of Hammers Lot. I would guess (?) besides Lee Evans you might see other former Bills in attendance.
  11. What??? Nobody tells me anything. ?? Cough Cough! Lee Evans will also be in the lot for the opener. We are also working on a "Once in a Lifetime" event to be held 9-21-19. We are still working out some details, Official announcement roughly in 2-3 weeks. As always the TBDAHOT parking list will be posted 1 month (8-22-19) from the date of the event. New this year, to reduce clotter, keep it on topic, stray off, you could lose your reservation.
  12. Yo @CountryCletus, how we looking on the roadkill little over a month out?
  13. Holy moley, I thought I was getting old, this proves it.