Sign in to follow this  

About This Club

The official club for those who attend the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate

4170 Abbott Rd, Orchard Park, New York, 14127

1. What's new in this club
  2. Can’t wait for the coyote this fall🤗🤗🤗🤗
  3. far from it. im all for the idea was just more shocked that it was/is illegal in some states. if its dead on the side of the road, its not doing anybody any good so it should be fair game.
  4. Cripple Creek

The TBD tailgate is now legal!

You're a city feller, aren't you?
  5. My mom hit a deer in Hornell in 1976. She totaled the car, but we ate a lot of venison that year.
  6. That Toyota pickup truck towing the popup better hurry........Bambi is about to make it safely across the road
  7. @CountryCletus can breathe a sigh of relief, his preferred tailgating food is now legal! If this does not get all of y’all to want to come to the home opener tailgate,, I don’t know what will! I do know @mead107 , @BringBackFergy , @mrags, @Cripple Creekand @Heitz are all relived to know the roadkill Chile will not put them in jail anymore. https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/2019/01/05/roadkill-growing-number-states-its-whats-dinner/
  8. Miami Tailgate party Bob told me the 3 of you will have a tee shirt for 20 years. 👍
  9. I was not aware of this. Not a bad idea.
  10. There are only a scant few who have made all of the TBDHOT through the years. A bad woodshop teacher could count on one hand how many have been there for all. What would be nice if we could get a lot of the early participants from he first one (although I don't know where they are anymore) Bill in Livonia, AIO, 89, Laurie, Bob Lamb (he has made a few recently)
  11. I was told that Jay, Bob and you are working on the tee Shirts. awesome 👏 Definitely have to have someone in charge of name tags.