The New ESPN

T master

Wow what a change ! It's about time they did something the old page was just very blah but the way they have put together the new lay out is slammin !!

Way to go ESPN ! Check it out if you haven't already !! It seems to have a ton more info !!

Even more on the Bills too , but that might be because we have such a great team !!

Go Bills !!

Does this redesign include content as well? Meaning they are changing their target audience away from TMZ fans, people who know little about sports, and Twitter eggs?

Guess not: two of the top nfl stories

Montreal Allouettes 50/50 chance of signing Michael Sam

Marshawn Lynch to appear in rap video with Ludicrous

Edited by dubs

Wow what a change ! It's about time they did something the old page was just very blah but the way they have put together the new lay out is slammin !!

Way to go ESPN ! Check it out if you haven't already !! It seems to have a ton more info !!

Even more on the Bills too , but that might be because we have such a great team !!

Go Bills !!

Thanks for the update. It was waaaay overdue!!!

Does this redesign include content as well? Meaning they are changing their target audience away from TMZ fans, people who know little about sports, and Twitter eggs?

Haha so true. I stopped watching espn 4 or 5 years ago and rarely go to the site. It's exactly as you described.

How do you even know what the top stories are? It seems to an endless scroll - it was way better with having a top ten stories. This sucks.

Why do tech people always have to fix what's not broken. (And, I know I'm a geezer who actually uses a desktop for most everything. I hate using my phone for online stuff, except email. Sorry, I mean my mobile device)

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I'd be used to it by now. But, I still hate it. I go to SI.com mostly now.

They used to have a section of the NHL titled playoffs - I can't find it anywhere.

Why ESPN fired Bill Simmons?

Ummm....because as his fame and wealth accumulated he transformed from likable 'fan perspective' every man to arrogant, self-promoting douchebag who thought he was bigger than his employer?

He's certainly not the first and won't be the last to walk that path.

Why ESPN fired Bill Simmons?

Ummm....because as his fame and wealth accumulated he transformed from likable 'fan perspective' every man to arrogant, self-promoting douchebag who thought he was bigger than his employer?

He's certainly not the first and won't be the last to walk that path.

Love Simmons. Grantland was the only ESPN I have gone to in ages. Grantland will prolly still be great.

Simmons is part of what made ESPN crap. They're just less crappy. Kind of like a porta potty that's been unattended for a month vs. a porta potty that's been unattended for 32 days.