Scott Chandler to the PATS!

KDIGGZ

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch, Chandler will make the Pro Bowl next year.

Over Gronk? :lol:

I guess a man can't make a living anymore

Any man who would take Robert Kraft's ill-gotten money deserves a fate worse than a thousand ice cream headaches.

I can't blame him. Who wouldn't jump at the chance to finally play the game under a much more forgiving and less restrictive set of rules?

:lol: :lol:

Zero shock...called this the day he was cut (as a lot of people did I assume). Chandler is an upgrade at TE2 for them (he's also better than any TE the Bills currently have). With his frame he' always open and Brady will of course do a better job of getting him the ball in the redzone. Wouldn't be shocked to see Chandler put a couple TDs on the Bills this year...so long as he gets the ball in the endzone, because lord knows he's not going to run too far after catching anything.

We cut him

Let's say he got no calls except from the pats so he shouldn't go make a living bc it will hurt your feelings

He can do whatever he wants, and I can hate him for it. No one is stopping anyone from anything.

Suck a rotten egg, Scott Chandler!

When you kick your girlfriend to the curb for fresh kitty you kind of lose the right to be pissed when she starts !@#$ing the good looking guy who used to beat you up.

:beer:

He will never make the 53. The Pats* will mine him for information, and cut him loose.

What information? Whole new staff and offensive plan.

When you kick your girlfriend to the curb for fresh kitty you kind of lose the right to be pissed when she starts !@#$ing the good looking guy who used to beat you up.

:lol:

Sure, because real life is rational. Sports aren't. I don't wish death upon anyone, but I do root for a three plane mid-air collision between the *pats, fins, and jests team planes. That's just football.

:nana:

If he gets on the field. Hard to do with Gronk and Wright ahead of him.

We shall see. I wonder how successful Gronkowski (I hate calling him "Gronk") would have been with the Bills? Probably would have put up pedestrian numbers. Basically, any receiver puts up pedestrian numbers here.

Edited by HoF Watkins

New England sports media says it a great signing, said he always hurt the pats down the seam. Still can't understand why he cut him before we got clay signed. It gonna suck if we miss on clay. What options do we have?

Most of Whaley's moves make sense. We can clearly see the logic even when we disagree.

But releasing Chandler without Clay on the roster is a head-scratcher.

We shall see. I wonder how successful Gronkowski (I hate calling him "Gronk") would have been with the Bills? Probably would have put up pedestrian numbers. Basically, any receiver puts up pedestrian numbers here.

Have you ever seen Chandler run?

If you're comparing Chandler to Gronk in any way, you're more of a *pats fan than I originally thought. Yes, Brady is better than any QB the Bills have had during Chandler's time, but he's played on more than just the Bills. Chandler is a known commodity, he in no way stacks up to Gronk athletically, blocking wise, route running wise -- he does nothing better.

Wright isn't a TE but a split end playing TE. Chandler could beat him out... but he won't, because Wright is the better receiver and has a year in the system under his belt, including a year of trust with Tommy Terrific.

If you're comparing Chandler to Gronk in any way, you're more of a *pats fan than I originally thought. Yes, Brady is better than any QB the Bills have had during Chandler's time, but he's played on more than just the Bills. Chandler is a known commodity, he in no way stacks up to Gronk athletically, blocking wise, route running wise -- he does nothing better.

He's better at staying healthy!

I love how Schefter said he adds "depth." Yet he was starting here. Of course.

As long as Gronk is still there, Chandler IS depth.

He will never make the 53. The Pats* will mine him for information, and cut him loose.

New HC, new OC. Yeah I'm sure he will be a wealth of information ;)

his below average blocking skills will be his demise as a Patriot. But it is a good signing for them, he now is what he should have been with us, a third string TE.

Unless, just maybe, they COACH him up some. Maybe no one told him? After the last few years, nothing would surprise me.

Unless, just maybe, they COACH him up some. Maybe no one told him? After the last few years, nothing would surprise me.

if he suddenly learns how to block, it will tell me more about Chandler than our coaching staff or NE's.