WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

I've always wanted Dewayne Bowe in Buffalo but Percy also fills the return role. I say we go 5- wide with Watkins, Woods, Hogan, Goodwin & Harvin?? Spread those defenses out!

Youre going to be very disappointed in Romans offense if 5 wide is what youre hoping for. Youre more likely to see two TE sets than 4 and 5 wide.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youre going to be very disappointed in Romans offense if 5 wide is what youre hoping for. Youre more likely to see two TE sets than 4 and 5 wide.

I'm fine with this ... if we get some !@#$ing tight ends.

Regarding Harvin:

@jchenelly: @pawlikIII The #Bills believe he skipped his visit to New England and went home to mull offers.

@jchenelly: @pawlikIII Yes, but he went home to contemplate offers.

Comments are all drilling him on Percy

My best guess is more real estate (WRs) more land (more room for him to roam)

Have no f'ing clue

Haha; you are giving him way more credit.

It is probably more like, "there's more real estate and land for sale in buffalo." (Now I shall insert my normal random 100 emoticons).

Haha; you are giving him way more credit.

It is probably more like, "there's more real estate and land for sale in buffalo." (Now I shall insert my normal random 100 emoticons).

love sammy on the field, but he's definitely one of the dumber players on our team.

It's an emoji, guys. Young people use emojis. Lots of them.

Don't think anyone did not know that....but can you tell us WTF the tweet meant Mr. Smarty Pants?

Also, Sammy been using that emoji WAY before the Nightly Show started on air.

Hernandez failed in life, not on the football field. Aaron never got overpaid, was never an on-field distraction, had no team issues, nor did he ever under-produce. I would be happy with players who gave the bills 3 good seasons and 18 tds in 38 games-played all day.

Ah, just a coincidence i guess...an ohio guy pointing out failed Florida players from Urban Meyer.

Stay on topic please.

Neither do I and that applies to about 75% of his tweets

Damn kids...More better good WR's (Harvin) means more better good real estate for the WR's to work with. More better good real estate for the WR's to work with equals more better good WR results. More better good WR results equals 100 yard games for Watkins, Woods and Harvin.

I think he might be referring to the phrase "keep it 100":

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=keep+it+100

That 100 icon looks exactly like the one used on the Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore:

I like my answer better.

100 = keepin it real to the fullest and super tight.

I still like my answer more better goodly.