WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

For that sort of money I certainly wouldn't be unhappy if we signed him.

I'm guessing higher- but not his crazy 11m number, and not a ton guaranteed. Maybe 5-6m per? Head cases seem to still get salary but with easier outs in the deal.

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disagree with just about all of this (except for the clay and guard part.) Harvin isnt versitile, he is very limited in what hes able to do and was upset when Seattle didnt use him as a complete WR. Also, if I were to round out this WR group it would be with a bugger red zone target, not a gadget player. Even if the Bills land Clay they could still use another big target (and Clay isnt that big...)

This is a family friendly site. I'll thank you to keep your fantasies to yourself. :sick:

No No No No NOOOOOOOO! we seriously better stop selling our soul to the devil. The dude is not a Buffalo type of guy. besides he can't even play a whole season, he can't run big boy route tree routes, he can't get along with teammates and he can't manage to even crack a smile. Don't throw money on this guy Doug.

Ugh. Don't want Harvin. Guards! give me Guards, Guards, Guards!

THIS IS THE CORRECT COMMENT ^ seriously Doug, put down the phone and listen... Guard = primary need (aside from the obvious)

Ugh. Don't want Harvin. Guards! give me Guards, Guards, Guards!

Signing Harvin doesn't preclude the Bills from going after a guard. Evans will be the best option (if released). The Bills can save $7.5M in cap space (or something like that) by releasing Urbik, Chris Williams and Chandler. They can sign Clay, Evans and Harvin. That is a MASSIVE upgrade on last year's offense.

Signing Harvin doesn't preclude the Bills from going after a guard. Evans will be the best option (if released). The Bills can save $7.5M in cap space (or something like that) by releasing Urbik, Chris Williams and Chandler. They can sign Clay, Evans and Harvin. That is a MASSIVE upgrade on last year's offense.

how likely do you think it is that Evans is released?