WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't know how they expect to get all of these receivers the ball. If they are running it more than passing, how many targets will these guys get? I think they need to put this money into the OL

we will still be throwing the ball hundreds of times - but they wont be as aggressive of throws meaning we need YAC to be a skill set of the WR to get the home run plays in the passing game. we arent finding the deep threat qb, so they are finding players that can create that threat on their own (mccoy, watkins, possibly harvin, clay). we also need the speed, threat of misdirection, creative packages etc... to help open up lanes in the running game.

Edited by NoSaint

Mr. Dareus disagrees

? What have u heard?

What kind of $ do u think we will offer? 3ys 15m 8m garanteed sounds about right. I want him signed today. If he goes to the pats, he will be a BIG matchup prob. And they have the $.

A off-season of Incognito, Macoy, clay, Harvin,'re-sign Hughes, and a O-lineman (I'm assuming they will pick up someone) is a amazing off-season. Only losing CJ and Searcy!!! We had 9 wins last year, with these additions and the new coaching staff we can be a real contender

Edited by Franchiseneedsme

I just don't know how they expect to get all of these receivers the ball. If they are running it more than passing, how many targets will these guys get? I think they need to put this money into the OL

The run game will give us lots of play action opportunities.

I agree with you though about the OL. You need that to have a dominating run game.

The run game will give us lots of play action opportunities.

I agree with you though about the OL. You need that to have a dominating run game.

Exactly! Force defenders into the box, and if the run gets going, BANG, hit 'em deep and attack the seams off of PA. The best part about power running is the wear on the opponents D-line and LBers if they can't get off the field. Quicksand baby! :beer:

Harvin lined up the backfield for Minny on many occasions. He and Sammy would be nasty in the screen game assuming we ever get Watkins involved in the screen game and take those "free yards" that Sammy chewed up in college.

i believe it looks like they want to do short passes and YAC

? What have u heard?

What kind of $ do u think we will offer? 3ys 15m 8m garanteed sounds about right. I want him signed today. If he goes to the pats, he will be a BIG matchup prob. And they have the $.

A off-season of Incognito, Macoy, clay, Harvin,'re-sign Hughes, and a O-lineman (I'm assuming they will pick up someone) is a amazing off-season. Only losing CJ and Searcy!!! We had 9 wins last year, with these additions and the new coaching staff we can be a real contender

What about Spikes? May have missed what's occurred with him.

Haha, true. Fred Jackson, Football Whisperer.

Funny! But, maybe true...

I imagine that Roman would love a toy like that.

Shady, Watkins, Woods, Harvin, Clay? That would be kinda crazy.

Not a fan of Harvin, but, that would be a ton of weapons! GREAT weapons!