WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JosinaAnderson: Source: The #Bills r expecting to continue their visit w/ Percy Harvin today. Scheduled to be picked up around 8:30am & return to facility.

FYI the comments on this tweet... Funny

Thanks for the heads up!

Hopefully this falls in line with Carucci's piece from last night. Wherein they present Clay with an offer sheet today with enough wiggle room to get Harvin signed.

Are they going to grape him in the mouth? For decades and decades and decades?

I hope he didn't show up wearing purple...

Whaley: He's just BEGGING to be graped!

Edited by BillsFanForever19

If he is gonna take another visit with a team that has a better qb I would have rather he came for our visit after.

If we want him we can't let him leave

its been reported that both packers and ne are interested. It could come down to money. Or length of contract. I think the bills only want to do a 1yr deal.

Welp

@jchenelly: .@Percy_Harvin has given #Bills something of a deadline, telling team he plans to head to Boston this afternoon. #NFLFreeAgency

if Packers and Pats have any interest in him then he would be a moron to come to Buffalo. he should offer to play for free in NE and put up big numbers and then turn that into a big long term contract elsewhere next yr

Percy Harvin will continue visit w/ #Bills today to negotiate a deal to include the former all-pro in overhaul of offense #NFLFreeAgency

.@Percy_Harvin has given #Bills something of a deadline, telling team he plans to head to Boston this afternoon. #NFLFreeAgency

I hope he goes to GB if not here.

I agree. Worst case for me is seeing him to to New England. They consistently turn bums into star players in their system.

The fact Harvin has talent could be a scary proposition.

Edited by Screwball

@jchenelly: Harvin back today to discuss expected role w/ #Bills. He plans to visit Patriots regardless of how this morning goes. $ not an issue.

We've seen that kind of stuff before. Have to make it attractive enough that he changes his plans (if they really want him).

@JosinaAnderson: A source to me on what's important to Harvin after speaking with him. "A lot of people have lied to him and (cont) http://t.co/5FkQA3YxUQ

She sounds like a legitimate source. Interesting. Wonder what the Bills would tell him knowing Watkins and Woods are entrenched at WR, and if he would be content as the #3.

Edit: and if her reporting is accurate, Rex must not have "lied to him" last year, because otherwise why would he visit the Bills?

Edited by eball