WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys kill me with the locker room cancer stuff! Randy Moss was a locker room cancer too. Need I say more.

Which is why I said:

If his production warranted it teams would overlook his bad attitude, yet here we are and 3 teams have cut bait on the guy.

very tempting but I don't want such a cancer rocking the boat on offense with a shaky EJ (assuming EJ starts) at the helm. .

You guys kill me with the locker room cancer stuff! Randy Moss was a locker room cancer too. Need I say more.

Randy Moss was also one of the greatest WR ever. Harvin is not.

A package of 3WR/TE/RB that includes Sammy/Woods/Harvin/Clay/Shady?

Holy crap.

Even Cassel and/or EJ can't eff that up, right?

Ummmmm, errrrrrr...right

You have to for me because I can't figure out, for the life of me, what your point is.

I am ok with the Bills acquiring and adding as much talent as they can find right now. Training camp and preseason will sort it out before Week 1.

Much like the rest of us in our jobs and lives, sometimes we just need to find or fall into the right situation.

Joe B is continuing to make me question anything he says. He just said on WGR that Harvin gives the Bills height.

Listening at work, just heard Joe say "the thing he gives up is a bunch of height."

Edited by Carey Bender