WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was there for like 5 games. He has had issues at Florida and high school.

But other that, he's been a pleasure.

Folks in Seattle would disagree. He got the boot there because he is a giant douche.

GO BILLS!!!

Folks in Seattle would disagree. He got the boot there because he is a giant douche.

GO BILLS!!!

I seem to remember the party line being that we're going to be "bullies", a team that no one wants to face? A talented giant douche appears to fit that mould.

I seem to remember the party line being that we're going to be "bullies", a team that no one wants to face? A talented giant douche appears to fit that mould.

The douche part really only comes into play in your own locker room.

I trust the leadership in our lockerroom to deal with a guy like Harvin. But it's a given he's gonna make waves, regardless. Why court a headache you don't need?

That said, an offense featuring skill players like McCoy, Watkins, Woods, and Harvin, along with the addition of Clay, would give defenses fits.

GO BILLS!!!

I trust the leadership in our lockerroom to deal with a guy like Harvin. But it's a given he's gonna make waves, regardless. Why court a headache you don't need?

That said, an offense featuring skill players like McCoy, Watkins, Woods, and Harvin, along with the addition of Clay, would give defenses fits.

GO BILLS!!!

He's feisty though. I'm at a loss for who would be the guy to put him in his place (or on his ass).

Tell me about about this QB that would be "more" that's out there? Maybe a trade for Brees but that will never happen...

Madden 25 pipe dream. $18.75 million. Bills don't have that cap room anymore.

Fred is the best example I can think of, of course I don't know what kind of a fighter he (or Wood) is. Harvin would probably tear EJ apart.

Well, Eric Wood had no problem kicking Maybin's ass as a rookie and he's been known to get in a grill or two since then.

I disagree about Manuel. I think he's living a life of repression; of trying to be the pre-programmed QB who always has to guard his character. I think he's dying to go off, especially after the embarrassment of last year. When he finally snaps, it may be ugly. Harvin won't know what hit him.

GO BILLS!!!

Take your pick among Freddy or Wood. Ideally, it would be EJ.

GO BILLS!!!

Fred is the best example I can think of, of course I don't know what kind of a fighter he (or Wood) is. Harvin would probably tear EJ apart.

If Wilson post Superbowl couldn't do it, I don't know who could.

Well, Eric Wood had no problem kicking Maybin's ass as a rookie and he's been known to get in a grill or two since then.

I disagree about Manuel. I think he's living a life of repression; of trying to be the pre-programmed QB who always has to guard his character. I think he's dying to go off, especially after the embarrassment of last year. When he finally snaps, it may be ugly. Harvin won't know what hit him.

GO BILLS!!!

EJ may throw a wild haymaker. Whether it will connect is a whole 'nother story.