WR Percy Harvin's first visit is with Bills

Punch

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine that Roman would love a toy like that.

Shady, Watkins, Woods, Harvin, Clay? That would be kinda crazy.

EJ has to be excited and nervous as hell. Roman, improved line, more weapons.... if he doesn't develop with this set up, he never will!

He'd be an upgrade over Hogan.

Yeah, I wasnt talking about Hogan. Harvin is like Watkins but without the class, dedication, size, route tree and youth. If the Bills want to start running bubble screens feed Watkins the ball and forget about Harvin.

Harvin makes sense for Roman's offense. Very versatile and a vertical threat. Harvin, Clay, and a guard would round out the offense nicely. Could free up the draft pick to add depth to the defense.

Disagree with just about all of this (except for the clay and guard part.) Harvin isnt versitile, he is very limited in what hes able to do and was upset when Seattle didnt use him as a complete WR. Also, if I were to round out this WR group it would be with a bugger red zone target, not a gadget player. Even if the Bills land Clay they could still use another big target (and Clay isnt that big...)

Hmmm... we don't have a franchise QB, but we do have a creative OC who knows how to get the ball in players hands in space. So run the ball down the defenses throats and throw a lot of slants, bubble screens and go patterns to playmakers who thrive on that. I wonder who could do that besides Watkins?