Apology Letters to the Pats*

Robert Kraft is demanding an apology from the NFL. I thought that it would be funny if everyone started flooding the Patriots with "apology" letters. Let's send them our "sincerest" condolences for the injustice that they have suffered. Send the letters to:

Robert Kraft or Bill Belicheck or Tom Brady

C/o New England Patriots

One Patriot Place

Foxborough, MA 02035

Spread the word!! Brady already said that "his feelings were hurt" let's see if we can break his spirit (maybe he will quit). At any rate get to writing!! Feel free to post the PG versions here.

Dear Robert Kraft,

On behalf of the NFL let me apologize for allowing Deflate gate to exist throughout SB week.

The NFL should have put a stop the Cheatriots ways at the time of Spygate and banned Bellyache for life.

Sincerely

NFL

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

My 1st one is going to be to Brady. I am going to talk about how your legacy can survive when everyone thinks that you are a cheater (look at Bonds, Clemens and A-Rod). Regardless of what happens from here on out no one can change the fact that you are the only QB to win multiple Super Bowls with under inflated footballs.

I am going to talk about some other passive aggressive stuff as well I just haven't had a chance to think it through yet.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Gentlemen,

Obviously the Patriots are to be admired for their hard work and dedication. Not only do I owe you an apology for the outrageous accusations and indignities caused by your intentional deflating of 11 of 12 footballs, I also owe you a personal thank you for lying down and letting my former team, the Buffalo Bills, win a game at your home field. Obviously the game meant nothing, yet you chose to show mercy and I obviously appreciate that so much that I walked out on my former team, the Buffalo Bills. Fortunately for me, I have received my dream job, which is coaching the offensive line for the fastest rising team in football, the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Thank you again for your hospitality, and please accept my humble and personal apology for the outrageous treatment you boys received after cheating for so many years.

I love you.

Obviously,

Doug "St. Doug" Marrone

Assistant Head Coach/Offensive Line Coach

THE Jacksonville Jaguars

Jacksonville, Florida USA

My 1st one is going to be to Brady. I am going to talk about how your legacy can survive when everyone thinks that you are a cheater (look at Bonds, Clemens and A-Rod). Regardless of what happens from here on out no one can change the fact that you are the only QB to win multiple Super Bowls with under inflated footballs.

I am going to talk about some other passive aggressive stuff as well I just haven't had a chance to think it through yet.

definitely mention how he'd have 4 rings like Montana if only he hadn't overthrown Welker in 2011.

Dear Bobbie.... I know how it feels to be wrongly accused.

Love... Lance Armstrong

Dear Cheatriots:

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry McLovin fumbled in the 2009 game at Foxboro paving the way for your 2010 SB run

I'm sorry Gronk had single coverage with Duke Williams in 2014 paving the way for your 2015 SB run

I'm sorry about Greggggggg Jauron Mularkey Chan Wanny Marrone

If it wasn't for the Bills incompetence you would not have the AFCE dominance of the last 15 years, putting you in the playoffs annually with home field and a path to the SB (except when you suck and lose to the Ravens, etc). You wouldn't have the constant microscope on your cheating and it would be much easier to cover up.

It's not you, it's us.

Yours til Niagara Falls,

Bills fans

Dear Krafty,

I'm sorry that you're one of the most pathetic, disingenuous people ever seen in the public spotlight, you're a shameless transparent clown and imposter, and your team is led by two completely unlikable, lying, smug, tainted, serial cheating sociopaths who cannot help themselves from spitting on the game their entire life and worth is due to, and you and them deserve each other and will always be known for eternity by everyone except your myopic lying self-loathing bandwagon fans as not winners but whiners and not champions but cheaters.

No disrespect.

Love always,

Kelly the Dog

Dear Krafty,

I'm sorry that you're one of the most pathetic, disingenuous people ever seen in the public spotlight, you're a shameless transparent clown and imposter, and your team is led by two completely unlikable, lying, smug, tainted, serial cheating sociopaths who cannot help themselves from spitting on the game their entire life and worth is due to, and you and them deserve each other and will always be known for eternity by everyone except your myopic lying self-loathing bandwagon fans as not winners but whiners and not champions but cheaters.

No disrespect.

Love always,

Kelly the Dog

If there was a mic drop emoji I think that this would be the appropriate place for it.

Dear Krafty,

No disrespect.

Love always,

Kelly the Dog

B8UZr7RCAAE58Zm.jpg
Edited by YoloinOhio

Dear Robert Kraft,

Despite the fact that there are people who've spent years in prison for crimes they did not commit we understand your situation is much worse. You guys got your poor little feelings hurt. For that, we all apologize :doh:

Sincerely,

NFL

Football aside its hard for me to hate on Robert Craft

He employed the catering company my wife used to work for (went to his house several times when we lived in Cape Cod) and he gave a great tip to the wait staff

Football wise......i hate the patriots.

And by all accounts his wife (whose family brought the $ to the table, since Kraft effectively married the boss's daughter) was a great woman, which kind of makes his gallivanting around with an "actress" less than half his age a bit nauseating. Kraft's not a dumb guy--Columbia and HBS alum that he is--so you'd think he could find an accomplished, wonkishly attractive woman in her mid-to-late 40's to squire around instead.

Dear Robert Kraft,

Please apologize to us for Aaron Hernandez murder convistions

Please apologize to us for Nicholas Kaczur - arrested for drug trafficing turned snitch

and ..... Patriots receiver Julian Edelman arrested for indecent...

New England Patriots Mascot Arrested in Sex Sting | Fox...

Ha ha, I like this one a lot too!! Let's just turn the tables and start asking him to apologize. Well played!!!

I am sorry that there are clear cut rules to the game of football and you club seems to feel that they are yours to manipulate. Im sorry your defenders feel its because your organization is so successful is your only reason of these accusations. That fact of the matter is you've been caught twice violating the rules of the game. Im actually sorry you havent been caught more because in all fairness your organization probably has.

Dear Mr. Kraft,

When you, Bill Belichick, and Tom Brady are on the ballot for the Hall of Fame, your culture of cheating will be the story again...and again...and again. People might have short memories from season to season, but the Hall of Fame is different. Your team, and your reputation, are tarnished forever. Hope you enjoyed holding up that shiny trophy, you disingenous jerk.

Sincerely,

NFL Fans

Dear Krafty,

No disrespect.

Love always,

Kelly the Dog

If there was a mic drop emoji I think that this would be the appropriate place for it.

KL7I5MXrcvezC.gif

Dear Bob

Like all great men who head a major organization you look for every edge both sanctioned and unsanctioned (which the ignorant unwashed masses deem cheating) sadly like many great men your reputation will be tarnished by the unpatriotic who refuse to understand that true competitors always "cheat" whether it is needed or not.

Sincerely

The ghost of Richard M Nixon

Dear Mr. Kraft,

I'm sorry that you had to hear the truth from the likes of Richard Sherman. I can't imagine I'd like that much, either. If it wasn't so true, you could probably sue for slander. Kindly tap Commissioner Goodell on the top of the head when he's done and let him know I said sucks for him too... pun intended.

Piss off, mother effer!

Edited by transient

Dear Patriots organization,

I'm sorry you are being scrutinized by the media and fans for allegedly deflating balls on purpose in order to gain a competitive advantage. After all, it's not like your coach has ever been under scrutiny in the past for indiscretions as pertains to the rules, which were used to his advantage in the past. He is clearly beyond any reproach in this matter and deserves our utmost respect as fans.

I'm sorry in advance if the Seahawks use the tactic mentioned by Tony Dungy to slow down the game. It's just as possible that someone on that team could be hurt on one play and come back the next, as it is for the referees to get confused by Patriot player substitutions that would otherwise be deemed illegal. In either case, both are in the fair spirit of the game.

I'm sorry that Belichick has no scientific acumen to speak of. While rubbing your own balls or those of Tom Brady may have an effect on something, rubbing an NFL football will not change the pressure of the ball. If I were a fan of your team, I would write a letter to the organization asking them to forbid BB from ever talking about science again. Whatever it is that he thinks "science" actually is.

I'm sorry that Tom Brady is a whiny B word. Honestly, his incessant crying during every game about every play must get tiring. More than anything, I think I'm just grateful here that he isn't miked up such that we have to listing to it. His body language, head rolls and such are enough to make me want to yell STFU at my TV as it is.

I'm sorry that even with a win on Sunday that your team will be 1-2 in Superbowls by almost every football fan that isn't a Patriots fan. Those first three wins will forever have asterisks that don't get erased with time or with continued fervid arguments that Spygate didn't really matter. With a loss in the Superbowl, your organization would be doomed forever as the team that won 3 with cheating and lost 3 with a different type of cheating that got you to the big game, but didn't help you win it.

Hugs,

Not a Patriots fan

Dear Patriots,

From a woman's perspective, I am especially sorry for Tommy's hurt feelings. I never wanted to see things go this far. I hope these words from the Bee Gees may bring some measure of healing to this poor man.

How can you mend a broken heart?
How can you keep the ball from popping out?
How can you throw a nice tight spiral?

Who makes these rules I flout?

How can you mend this broken man?
How can a loser ever win?
Please help me mend my broken heart and let me win again.

Yours,

Kim Pegula

And by all accounts his wife (whose family brought the $ to the table, since Kraft effectively married the boss's daughter) was a great woman, which kind of makes his gallivanting around with an "actress" less than half his age a bit nauseating. Kraft's not a dumb guy--Columbia and HBS alum that he is--so you'd think he could find an accomplished, wonkishly attractive woman in her mid-to-late 40's to squire around instead.

I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or not, but i am guessing you are

If you are not....for all the reasons to hate Kraft, that youngin on his arm is the one reason i am NOT hating on him.

Dearest Robert Kraft,

I do sincerely apologize for putting you in this position of having to defend William Belichick and Thomas Brady. I realize there are innocent men rotting in prison or on death row, but this indecency is tragedy that your $billions$ likely cannot soothe.

I should have spared you from this fate by banning Mr. Belichick in 2007 when he was caught cheating. Instead I allowed that individual to continue his cheating ways. I led you on with the false hope that your organization could engage in any actions without repercussions. Afterall, your team cheated in the Superbowl and I destroyed the evidence. How could I have teased you so?

I truly hope there is some way that I can ease your suffering. Sexual acts are not off the table.

Longing to be yours,

Roger Goodell xoxo

ps: RK + RG = True love 4-ever

Since very few people would actually mail a letter to the *pats* via USPS and even if they do it’s unlikely it would gain any national attention, can someone get this trending on Twitter or Facebook? I’d do it myself but don’t participate in social media. If we can do that, you know it’ll gain even more media attention. I’d also be curious how many fans of other teams feel the same way that we do. #ApologyforKraft