MODS ***** could someone block this idiot - NDBUFFCUSEFAN

San-O

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can do that yourself if you go to manage ignore preferences under your name at the top right

Thanks. I was trying to find where that button moved to. I seem to remember it being far more obvious at one point.

Seems like he has been banned. San-O, your work is done!

There's no need for that kind of post. Anywhere. :sick: P.S. My apologies to any ACTUAL idiots, no offense intended.... Edited by San-O

I believe his problem was that he tried to include every team from the NCAA, NFL, MSL, and MLB in his screen name. That sort of pressure can weigh on a guy.

nice one.

he went out like a chump in my book. if he would have named called would be one thing. but to name call and to ask for a bunch of homosexual requests is another thing. i never understood why a heterosexual says stuff like "suck my "

anyway the chump is not reading this, but he is indeed a chump or chimp. one of the two.

I've always hated the "I'll never post here again" posts/threads we get from time to time. I didn't think the bar could be set any lower with those, but I was wrong.

I got **** for posting one but came back. I had a good reason. I thought my wife was going to die. :cry:

Stupid work getting in the way TBD meltdowns! I'm going to have to quit my job to spend more time here...

Where's Hammer? Maybe I can get an assistant parking gig (though, I know he runs that like a SCIENCE, so maybe I'd be better just drinking in Hammer's Lot)...

nice one.

he went out like a chump in my book. if he would have named called would be one thing. but to name call and to ask for a bunch of homosexual requests is another thing. i never understood why a heterosexual says stuff like "suck my "

anyway the chump is not reading this, but he is indeed a chump or chimp. one of the two.

You bring up a good point there. I listen to Howard Stern (ok, I know he sucks and is not relevant but I like to bash him on internet message boards) and whenever Sal and Richard make phony phone calls, the mouth-breather they get on the other end of the line invariably retorts, "you come over here and I'll f*** you in the a$$."