MODS ***** could someone block this idiot - NDBUFFCUSEFAN

San-O

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yes, the high and the mighty! What an idiotic statement from someone behind his I-pad.

He's probably not completely incorrect. PTSD is a real syndrome, but has become a "fashionable" diagnosis and is likely over-diagnosed these days. Particularly given that the diagnostic criteria are rather complex and involved, and there's a tendency to simplify them.

There was a Buffalo Bills message board in "1984?"

No, but I believe the Homerun Throwback is played repeatedly in Room 101.

I went back through a few posts and I think I found the start of the meltdown in the thread about the Saints fan stealing the ball from the Bengals fan. He told a terribly sad story about how 12 years ago someone took a pair of gloves a player meant to give him. Then Kirby and 122 thought it was funny. Then kaboom!

I'm innocent lol. It was the shout box that got him going but come on what grown man cares about souvenir gloves from a player 12 years ago... Hold on. Maybe that is where his PTSD is from!!! I've solved it! :bag:

On a serious note though PTSD is no joke. I can think of one guy in particular that I know whom it has completely changed. Outbursts of anger like we saw here are not uncommon.

He's probably not completely incorrect. PTSD is a real syndrome, but has become a "fashionable" diagnosis and is likely over-diagnosed these days. Particularly given that the diagnostic criteria are rather complex and involved, and there's a tendency to simplify them.

No, but I believe the Homerun Throwback is played repeatedly in Room 101.

Do they ever mix in the Brian St. Pierre 2 yard scramble on 3rd and 1?

I'm innocent lol. It was the shout box that got him going but come on what grown man cares about souvenir gloves from a player 12 years ago... Hold on. Maybe that is where his PTSD is from!!! I've solved it! :bag:

:w00t::lol:

Ah yes, the high and the mighty! What an idiotic statement from someone behind his I-pad.

Get over yourself. I didn't say it wasn't real, I said it's over-diagnosed and completely treatable. What's your problem?

What war where you in? I forgot.

See above.

If only you could take it even a tenth as well as you dish it out. Not that you dish it out all that well, but you get the gist.

If only you would be the next one to have a breakdown on here and leave forever.

Oh that would be the day.

Just a hint, we like you about as much as we liked NDBuffcuse douchbag.

;-)

If only you would be the next one to have a breakdown on here and leave forever.

;-)

Funny coming from a guy who is so stable that he started a poll to find out whether or not he he should leave the board. Only about a month ago you were whining about being persecuted and now you apparently speak for the masses. Remarkable.

Get over yourself. I didn't say it wasn't real, I said it's over-diagnosed and completely treatable. What's your problem?

See above.

My problem, is your qualifications. meaning you have none. Your opinion is meaningless since it is so ignorant it is impossible for you too have had any real exposure to PTSD. nor military combat, nor medical training. If you did it's doubtful you would be so condescending not only with your comments but your reply. "The disease is really feeling bad because you saw something bad" Really? It's that simple huh?

But please print a medically reviewed paper on your assertion of PTSD in some cases being " minor depression" I will gladly read it. People are misdiagnosed daily in all areas of health. Both mental or physical. your remarks are insulting, but hey I understand the topic is way over your pay grade, and the ability to comprehend your over the top comments on PTSD.

Some military family's live with this. it's obvious you do not. I have nothing further to add you on this topic.

My problem, is your qualifications. meaning you have none. Your opinion is meaningless since it is so ignorant it is impossible for you too have had any real exposure to PTSD. nor military combat, nor medical training. If you did it's doubtful you would be so condescending not only with your comments but your reply. "The disease is really feeling bad because you saw something bad" Really? It's that simple huh?

But please print a medically reviewed paper on your assertion of PTSD in some cases being " minor depression" I will gladly read it. People are misdiagnosed daily in all areas of health. Both mental or physical. your remarks are insulting, but hey I understand the topic is way over your pay grade, and the ability to comprehend your over the top comments on PTSD.

Some military family's live with this. it's obvious you do not. I have nothing further to add you on this topic.

Since you don't know my qualifications or experience it's pretty irresponsible for you to presume I have none. I stand by my comments -- PTSD is real, it is a combination of mental and physical symptoms resulting from a traumatic experience, it is diagnosed far more than it should be, and it is treatable.

I don't need to have been in a war or a part of a military family to offer those thoughts. Have a nice day.

;-)

Funny coming from a guy who is so stable that he started a poll to find out whether or not he he should leave the board. Only about a month ago you were whining about being persecuted and now you apparently speak for the masses. Remarkable.

I vote Jauronimo stays. Where will the poll be posted?

speaking of banning - can I get my 5 warning points removed? I made an unsavory comment about Jameis Winston about a year ago which admittedly was in pour taste. That being said, considering how much of a clown the guy is I should be awarded clemency.

What's your pour taste? Beer, wine or something else? :lol:

Speaking of meltdowns, anybody remember that dude who had one a few months back over us being a bunch of liberal hippies because we didn't want Donald Trump as our owner? That was entertaining. Not as much as this most recent once, since I watched the whole thing unfold before my eyes, and I never even read the Shoutbox.

;-)

I don't know if you guys have some personal beef I don't know about, but I don't know why you would say this otherwise.

On a serious note though PTSD is no joke. I can think of one guy in particular that I know whom it has completely changed. Outbursts of anger like we saw here are not uncommon.

I still think he's kind of a kitty for it. I don't need PTSD to have an outburst like that.

:-)

Or, more to the point, even if you have it, you shouldn't use it to excuse your behavior. Yeah, I'm biploar, and I'll tell people that...but I don't use it as an excuse to be an !@#$.

At least you're a considerate @#$#$#.

Ha ha

Mrags please dont make this a who goes who stays against Juaronimo

Your going to lose that

I dont know about that. That dumb @ face of Jauron as his avatar could warrant a ban. Just on avatar choice.

At least you're a considerate @#$#$#.

Ha ha

I dont know about that. That dumb @ face of Jauron as his avatar could warrant a ban. Just on avatar choice.

i wasn't going to bring that up. I'll just let him continue with being a proper douchbag.