MODS ***** could someone block this idiot - NDBUFFCUSEFAN

San-O

Let the record show that I am the only person here who is not brain dead.

You don't have a brain.

Stupid work getting in the way TBD meltdowns! I'm going to have to quit my job to spend more time here...

Where's Hammer? Maybe I can get an assistant parking gig (though, I know he runs that like a SCIENCE, so maybe I'd be better just drinking in Hammer's Lot)...

No joke, this year he had me move my truck over about 8" just to make sure there was plenty of room. I thought it was genius, it just shows how on top of things that is, the place gets packed.

Eric is awesome and as long as we're able to get up to NY this weekend through all the snow - we're going to park there!

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You bring up a good point there. I listen to Howard Stern (ok, I know he sucks and is not relevant but I like to bash him on internet message boards) and whenever Sal and Richard make phony phone calls, the mouth-breather they get on the other end of the line invariably retorts, "you come over here and I'll f*** you in the a$$."

Exactly. Yup. Saying the same thing. I know it's just a phrase. But not a phrase I use. That same thing could be said like this, "You come over here and I'll kick your a$$"

KJ, that was awesome. Some day you have to teach a technology deficient guy how to attach these videos from you tube. Embarrassing, but don't know how to do it.

While they're playing, you take a pair of scissors and cut them out of the screen. Then a little superglue and some masking tape, attach it to you post, and we can all see it...

BTW- that guys has been a tool with all of his rants. I hate when guys make it personal and sling attacks like Junior High kids, vs just state your football opinion and either agree, agree to disagree, or bring a new slant to the conversation.

Oh yeah? Well, this is my last post, and your ugly and your mother dresses you funny! :nana:

Edited by DC Tom

KJ, that was awesome. Some day you have to teach a technology deficient guy how to attach these videos from you tube. Embarrassing, but don't know how to do it.

I just copied the link from YouTube on my phone and pasted it in the post.

Don't feel bad I still can't figure out how to embed a tweet.

I went back through a few posts and I think I found the start of the meltdown in the thread about the Saints fan stealing the ball from the Bengals fan. He told a terribly sad story about how 12 years ago someone took a pair of gloves a player meant to give him. Then Kirby and 122 thought it was funny. Then kaboom!

I went back through a few posts and I think I found the start of the meltdown in the thread about the Saints fan stealing the ball from the Bengals fan. He told a terribly sad story about how 12 years ago someone took a pair of gloves a player meant to give him. Then Kirby and 122 thought it was funny. Then kaboom!

You missed the pissing match he got into with Gugny, then? It basically went "I served, so I'm a hero!" "Lots of people served, it doesn't make them heroes." "WAAAAH! !@#$ YOU!!! Sorry, I have PTSD BECAUSE I'M A HERO!!!!"

It was...pretty sad, actually.

You missed the pissing match he got into with Gugny, then? It basically went "I served, so I'm a hero!" "Lots of people served, it doesn't make them heroes." "WAAAAH! !@#$ YOU!!! Sorry, I have PTSD BECAUSE I'M A HERO!!!!"

Yeah... definitely missed that part. I hope he gets help then.

Every once in awhile we need to have a blowup here at TBD...it purges the board, and with the 3 feet of snow in Buffalo, I sense a rebirth and renewal. I'd like to thank those who were the victims of his tirade. Since I was not online at the time, I feel that my intelligence cannot be questioned.

Yeah... definitely missed that part. I hope he gets help then.

screw that. As long as he doesn't hurt anyone else, I hope he rots I to nothingness.

If you feel I'm being harse? Tough. Get used to it. Life sucks. Get a helmet.

I'm generally against banning people unless they're unfunny trolls. I don't know what NDBUFFCUSEFAN did to bring about his thread, but short of a Dean Cain style meltdown I would hope the mods don't ban him.

He posted the same obscenity filled rant in just about every thread on the front page. Yeah, he's not coming back.

PPP?

This is a nice summary. But you left out my favorite part, which was when he told me he wished I would die.

It was between that and when he said his PTSD caused him to think about different ways to end it all. That's when I told him that there were lots of resources on the Internet where he could get help .... and he thought I meant to get help with his PTSD ....

Agreed. I really screwed up with that "in"-- pretty much the worst use of "in" in board history.

Dont look weak JR. The lifers will see you as prey.

This is a nice summary. But you left out my favorite part, which was when he told me he wished I would die.

It was between that and when he said his PTSD caused him to think about different ways to end it all. That's when I told him that there were lots of resources on the Internet where he could get help .... and he thought I meant to get help with his PTSD ....

details. meh.