A new dawn for Buffalo, Pegula vote unanimous

papazoid

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Terry and Kim and congrats BILLS FANS! This has been a year! Quite a year!

Now all they need to do is get an expansion team in Buffalo for the MLB and they will be set!

CBF

I want the Braves back, that would be pretty cool!

Outstanding!

I'm sitting at home, very sick, and this has managed to make be feel a bit better. Nothing I didn't expect, but feels good just the same.

Edited by The Dean

terry pegula presser a little awkward....

berchtold announces no questions.....then terry answers a few questions that were shouted at him.

terry a little goofy....but in a lovable way.

also, kim was not at his side.

Edited by papazoid

Can someone post a summary when its over?

I cant access the live feed from work

CBF

not much.

Notables. Process started a lot longer ago than people think. When buying the sabres, wasnt a good idea to tip hand w/ the Bills.

Will be at Sabres game

Friday PC day

well, its over. Unbelievable. No more path Toronto or LA. No more questions hanging over our heads, dark cloud on gamedays (telling myself to enjoy because there 'aint that many left)...

Not only that, Pegula will no doubt be determined to make the Bills into a/the model NFL franchise. That is what he is doing with the Sabres, and if you do more than look at the standings from last season, you can easily see he is true to his word. He is going to make us Pittsburgh, but perhaps even better

I think he hinted it was longer ago than that.

Maybe. Although he did say it wasn't even a thought in his head ten years ago. I guess it matters from when he would dream of it versus when it was a serious consideration. He always seemed a little more of a hockey fan although like a lot of us he's just a huge sports fan in general.

@gregaiello

Terry & Kim Pegula are unanimously approved as the new owners of the #BuffaloBills. Congrats to the Wilson & Pegula families.

Done!!!!

Awesome!!

@dkaplanSBJ

Pegula I am told will speak at 10:15 but just four lines and will take no questions. His reasoning is deal has not closed

Yup. Businessmen don't pop the champagne until the deal is closed. Deal ain't closed until the papers are signed and the wire transfer is confirmed.

Ha -- a couple of guys got questions in. One of them: "do you think you got a good deal?"

Pegula: "I got a heluva deal. I own the team."

VIVA EL PEGUAL!

:lol:

Great answer. I haven't had a sig line in years, but that's too good to pass up.

I cannot express how pleased I am with the manner in which the Pegulas conducted themselves throughout this process.

Contrast Kim and Terry with the poop-show that was Bon Jovi's group and the absolute farce that is Donald Trump. The team, the city, and the region are the real winners.

Thank you Terry and Kim. Not just for buying the team and keeping them in WNY, but for being pure class.