A new dawn for Buffalo, Pegula vote unanimous

papazoid

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dawn of a new day....

the relocation monkey 800 lb gorilla is off our backs.

Still cant get over it. Probably never will. I have been relatively convinced this team would be gone

Looking forward to seeing the articles and columns that still ignore all this and mention Buffalo as a relocation candidate.

@ChrisBrownBills

The #Bills CFO under the Wilson ownership Jeff Littmann has just arrived. Was Mr. Wilson's right hand man in Detroit.

Mary Owen outgoing Exec VP of Strategic Planning for #Bills now in attendance as well. Talking with Falcons owner Arthur Blank.

And the NFL Commissioner has just arrived. #Bills

BzbKgknIgAAp1Ec.jpg

In the Kryk article it mentions a fourth bidder that bid substantially more than the Toronto group, which was at 1.05b. I'm still not convinced anyone knows the full numbers of the losing bidders but I didn't see if it was ever known for sure who that last bidder may be. I'm guessing it was the Pabst guy. I also wonder how much he bid, just for curiosity sake, he never had a chance to win no matter what it was for all intents and purposes.

Huh. Oh well, I'm curious too, but if we don't know now, I wonder if we ever will.

I should have said Metropoulos, but I didn't want to have to look up the spelling of his name. :D

I feel pretty confident telling you that it was Metropoulos