A new dawn for Buffalo, Pegula vote unanimous

papazoid

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a hotel room in Providence R.I when i heard of Ralph's passing. Will always remember it as i was ironing a shirt in my drawers getting ready to head out for dinner.

Mix of emotions that day.

Sadness that Ralph had passed, dread that the team would move, thinking would be a 2 year process of not knowing what was going to happen.

Cant believe that was only 6 short months ago...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Pegulas!

Can't believe the dark cloud of relocation that hung over this franchise for my entire fandom is now gone.

I'm headed to the game this weekend and will be going crazy with the rest of you guys and gals! Can't wait!

I was in a hotel room in Providence R.I when i heard of Ralph's passing. Will always remember it as i was ironing a shirt in my drawers getting ready to head out for dinner.

Why was your shirt in your drawers? You could have burned your nads.

Littmann calls Pegulas 1st class

Jeff Littmann, Mr. Wilson’s CFO for the Bills provided additional comment on behalf of the Ralph C. Wilson Foundation and in the process commended the Pegulas for their handling of this ownership transition process.

Littmann first pointed out that the final step in ownership transfer is the purchase transaction, but he expects that to be handled in short order.