Jerruh gets his freak on

I'd say that second picture is the most questionable of all...what a classy fella, that Jerry Jones.

After taking a quick second glance...are his freaking pants down in that picture?!? LOL!

Edited by Bob Malooga

There is always photoshop but i work in that program on a daily basis and one would have to be extremely talented to match the lighting/look of a camera phone. You can usually tell a fake by looking at the balance of light, pixel distortion around the head and non of that shows up so i have to say from what i see it is real. Maybe 3 hotties promised him some crazy action and he just went with it. Could have been drunk or drugged or both but still why put yourself into that situation. He's got body guards to make sure he doesn't do stupid sh-t.

I'd say that second picture is the most questionable of all...what a classy fella, that Jerry Jones.

After taking a quick second glance...are his freaking pants down in that picture?!? LOL!

I thought so at first, but I think what looks like it could be his leg is actually the girl's arm. Still not a good look, and his pants very well could be down. Can't really tell from the pic.

The guy is a ego'd out freak ! Seen his power hungry attitude first hand doing shows at Jerry's world !

More than likely since guys like our own Ralph Wilson & or Lamar Hunt are no longer around these type guys (Jerry Jones & Jim Irsay) will be the new face of todays NFL ...

These are also the type that have no regard for heritage of the NFL in truth they only have regard for greed that will ultimately ruin the game we all love to watch . Personal opinion only ...

If Jerry would have his way our Bills would be in either of 2 places to generate more cash truth or fiction ?

Toronto or LA then there would be more money for Jerry & others to keep partying with !!!

I hope both Irsay & Jones get hefty action from the NFL ! If you lead by example how can we wonder why so many athletes are always getting into trouble ???