Asomugha released

BRH

Sign him for minimum and try him as slot coverage guy in dime/nickel......what do we have to lose? At least experinece and depth he would give us.

This would be ok. I actually like our DBs now though. I think our Glimore/McKelvin pu pu platter is pretty good and I like Roby as well. But you can't have enough depth in the secondary.

He's gone from the best coverman in the game to old and slow. He got torched weekly when he was with the Eagles last year.

A big name with a small bite

His game has deteriorated really quickly. He was considered the best CB in football just a few years ago.

Edited by DDD

Sign him for minimum and try him as slot coverage guy in dime/nickel......what do we have to lose? At least experinece and depth he would give us.

The Bills at 3-6 will be more into trying younger players to see who has a future with the team than a player over the hill on his downside.

Maybe a championship team struggling with injuries in the secondary might take a flier on him. But not a team like the Bills.

See if he can play free safety for a couple seasons since there's a .0000001% chance Byrd is here next season. While I'm prepared to see Byrd go, I want other positions besides FS focused on this next draft.....like TE,OL, and LB in the 1st 3 rounds "in no particular order" LOL

Nice jump Joe Miner!!! lol

He's gone from the best coverman in the game to old and slow. He got torched weekly when he was with the Eagles last year.

A big name with a small bite

I never agreed with the hype that he was the best CB in the league when he was with the Raiders. He was a good player on a bad team who ended up being severely overrated

His game has deteriorated really quickly. He was considered the best CB in football just a few years ago.

Exactly what I was thinking...I get that he's 32 and it could be expected...But this guy was considered elite...He was an All Pro in 2010...This is a pretty rapid decline... B-)

Heard of him, git 'er done?

could be a fit with Pettine. If they can turn Leodis into an all star then Nnamdi will be Revis Island (when he was with the Jets :D )

+++

http://www.terezowen...dding-was-fake/

He's ready to live happily after after. With a nice bank account. Later dude.

eek, that girl needs to get on the prime-rib diet.

even if he is no good? Our secondary is finally healthy and played well Sunday.

This would be ok. I actually like our DBs now though. I think our Glimore/McKelvin pu pu platter is pretty good and I like Roby as well. But you can't have enough depth in the secondary.

But we are also one injury away from going back to the lousy and untested ones.