Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope nothing but the worst for the patriots. only way the story could get better is if the body is belis, bradys, or krafts.

:devil:

They've seemingly been collecting tight ends lately...with Gronk's injury, do you think they knew this was coming down the (MA) pike??

Tebow time!!!!

Speaking of off season issues.......WHOA!!!!!!!

Cops search Aaron Hendandez' house in murder probe:

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/hernandez-questioned-murder-investigation

I don't know what will come of this but I hope Aaron had nothing to do with this! Scary...........

Edited by Cowgirl

[

http://www.csnne.com...r-investigation

Something sounds very fishy with concerning Hernandez and his entourage, brings up memories of Ray Lewis in Atlanta and former NBA player Jayson Williams murder of the limo driver....

I know Hernandez got into some trouble playing for the Gators and might have been sat for a game or two... The Pats are always stock piling TE's. What a shame that they may be without Gronk (back surgery & arm problems) and Hernandez (legal problems--I'm sure the NFL office will be looking into this)--NOT!!

[

Something sounds very fishy with concerning Hernandez and his entourage, brings up memories of Ray Lewis in Atlanta and former NBA player Jayson Williams murder of the limo driver....

I know Hernandez got into some trouble playing for the Gators and might have been sat for a game or two... The Pats are always stock piling TE's. What a shame that they may be without Gronk (back surgery & arm problems) and Hernandez (legal problems--I'm sure the NFL office will be looking into this)--NOT!!

[

Looks like Gronk won't be ready for the season opener and if Hernandez gets suspended because the current situation, 2 of the Pats key weapons won't be available for the season opener against the Bills. So that could mean the Holy Diver himself, Tim Tebow would be the Pats starting TE...LOOK OUT!!!

Brady & Welker had great chemistry together. I don't know how well Danny Amendola will fit in with Brady, but I expect there will be some kind of drop off.

Amendola went to the perfect place he can play 6 games for Brady and safety get put on IR after another injury.

Greg Bedard of SI is on Sirius talking about Hernandez and some red flags when he was coming out of college. There were some concerns that he was involved with and has friends in gangs - crazy story all-around, it'll be interesting to see where this all goes...

Greg Bedard of SI is on Sirius talking about Hernandez and some red flags when he was coming out of college. There were some concerns that he was involved with and has friends in gangs - crazy story all-around, it'll be interesting to see where this all goes...

theres a reason he dropped in the draft. i know a lot of posters are upset that we went with easley instead of him but.... there were definitely reasons to be cautious.

on the brightside both he and gronk waited to get paid before letting the pre-draft questions start flying again, which compounds their issues.

Greg Bedard of SI is all over this on Twitter.

According to his report, police waited until Hernandez got home this evening to execute a search warrant. 2 men in the house tried to leave, but are now in the back of police cruisers being taken away.

Um,,,,hiding suspects is not good either. Perhaps friends of his that borrowed a car in his name that were staying at his place?

I don't recall gang problems. I remember he fell in the draft due to marijuana use. Hernandez claimed that he started using marijuana to cope with the death of his father.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2010/04/27/patriots_draft_pick_hernandez_failed_marijuana_tests/

Any info on the two 'associates' at his home? Were they gang members?

I don't like the Pats but wouldn't wish this situation on anybody. Somebody's dead and someone else is probably going to prison.

I don't recall gang problems. I remember he fell in the draft due to marijuana use. Hernandez claimed that he started using marijuana to cope with the death of his father.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2010/04/27/patriots_draft_pick_hernandez_failed_marijuana_tests/

Any info on the two 'associates' at his home? Were they gang members?

I don't like the Pats but wouldn't wish this situation on anybody. Somebody's dead and someone else is probably going to prison.

what youll notice, is the nfl seems to have some well known "off limits to report" subjects. Unless a guy is getting into HUGE issues, and with consistency you wont see the word "gang" anywhere near him. it seems clear everyone is on board with protecting the shield in that sense. a lot of guys come from really bad backgrounds and it would make sense that they have friends and family tied up in that stuff - you very rarely see it discussed though and when it is you get it in watered down terms.

was hernandez's name linked to that? not publicly, so i have no idea, but it could help explain why he fell so much more than a lot of guys that have failed tests... or florida might have just been covering for A LOT of failed tests. we as fans just dont know. the character end is very guarded from what i can gather.

Edited by NoSaint