We lost another Bills fan

Guffalo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guff,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I believe we used to work together for a little while at the CSCE a few years back (we were the only Bills fans to work there). Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

TJM

Sorry Guff. Your dad left his mark. I lost my mom this year, so I can relate in some way.

I have a handful of those programs that feature his artwork. Believe it or not, I have a copy of the Bills/Oilers that you linked in your first thread, framed and hung on my wall. It is autographed by Ernie Warlick. When my uncle died, I got a whole stack of 60's Bills programs from him. I love that kind of stuff.

:beer:

Guff,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I believe we used to work together for a little while at the CSCE a few years back (we were the only Bills fans to work there). Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

TJM

Hey Tim, Whats up, didn't know you frequented this little corner of the internet.

Thanks everyone for the support, it gets ugly tomorrow when we start the wake, followed by the funeral.

Nice to see the Bills support as well.

Guff:

Once you get to 5 pages of threads I only scan, but with this one, I read every comment. I hope you did too. Someone that works with me on my team just lost her husband.

I was thinking of you and you have a large extended Bills Fan family out there. Thanks again for your dad helping to make this great team a success.

God Bless!!

MGK

Sorry for your loss. Those drawings reflect a past before photoshop and other computer enhancements. Back then it was all about the true talent of the artist, and obviously your father had some tremendous talent. He had an amazing ability to think up the ideas and then draw them so well. I'm sure you have many wonderful memories, and those will be with you forever. I lost my dad a few years ago, so I say this from first hand experience.

We lost another Bills fan yesterday. Kevin Weil, an artist and businessman from Kenmore passed away last night. He was responsible for the early artwork for the Buffalo Bills in the AFL in the early 60's. he will be missed, he was also my Dad

Sample Bills covers

I know what you're going through. I lost mine about 6 years ago. Thanks for sharing the covers for the programs. How cool is that?!

I am sorry to have missed this thread; I had seen it at the Dr. today but didn't get a chance to reply!

I am sorry for your loss but his memory will live on as part of the legacy of the Buffalo Bills.

We lost another Bills fan yesterday. Kevin Weil, an artist and businessman from Kenmore passed away last night. He was responsible for the early artwork for the Buffalo Bills in the AFL in the early 60's. he will be missed, he was also my Dad

Sample Bills covers

So sorry for your loss. May God be your consolation and may your dad rest in peace.

What wonderful artwork! I'm sure you are proud.

Take care during this difficult time.

So sorry about your father ... What a gifted artist. Those covers are such a treasure. I wish they would have brought back that character and those covers as part of the nostalgia wave of the past few years. Your father will be missed, but his contributions are surely appreciated.

Sample Bills covers

I am so sorry, Guff. I have been there and it really sucks. I will treasure my Buffalo Bill t-shirt with that logo and my fathers's old Boosters coat.

...and so it goes

I will say a prayer for you and yours.

Tom

Sample Bills covers

Very sorry for your loss Guffalo, thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Thanks for sharing this great artwork with us, much appreciated

• 2 months later...