boyst

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"you are recording this. Why do you have to watch it right now ?"

"Why are you recording the same program on two channels - ESPN and NFLN "

really you actually record this, on both channels ?

that's funny. I just walk by and watch the picks scroll by occasionally

This is my first draft with my gf with me. (last year I watched at a bar). If she's like she was at the Super Bowl, she will just laugh at me when I yell "WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?..... WOW. What a move!." After every other play and in this case pick. I bought a 6 pack already. Should be a good night :)

"You're a piece of ****. I can't wait to divorce you."

It's basically a win win

:lol:

This is my first draft with my gf with me. (last year I watched at a bar). If she's like she was at the Super Bowl, she will just laugh at me when I yell "WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?..... WOW. What a move!." After every other play and in this case pick. I bought a 6 pack already. Should be a good night :)

:lol:

Are you only watching the first 8 picks?

You are definitely married.

I just hope you don't call that bluff.

I sure do. It's one of the few guaranteed sex nights of the year ;)

(But I stall until after the Bills first pick which is all I want to see anyway ;) )

Edited by CodeMonkey

"Why can't you just watch ESPN later to see who they pick? Why do you have to watch this all night long?"

"Why does it have to start at 8:00 when we can be watching other things (that she likes"

"Is he (Chris Berman) from buffalo? How does he know who the Bills are going to pick?"

"This is boring, can we watch the Notebook... again"

Mother "Doesn't matter who they pick, they are just gonna suck next year, just like always"

Me "I swear to go mom if you don't shut up i'll spoil the ending of every single soup opera you watch"

GF..... nods* smiles* eats all my food and drinks all the beer*

Mother "Doesn't matter who they pick, they are just gonna suck next year, just like always"

Me "I swear to go mom if you don't shut up i'll spoil the ending of every single soup opera you watch"

GF..... nods* smiles* eats all my food and drinks all the beer*

How embarrassing.