preemptive draft complaint thread

Dirtbag

Every year these songs get worse and worse. Last year it was that tranny looking Alicia Keyes, this year it is the Chaz Bono-ish fat guy who I don't know his name that has a crappy song and is on tv. I will complain about this every 5 minutes at commercial. The song sucks. I wish it was at least LMFAO.

The Bills could've traded down and gotten three first round picks, a couple seconds, and an All Pro OT for that pick! And I there's no doubt about it, because I read it in an article/got it from a tweet on the internet which quotes a league source! Buddy, asleep at the wheel again, damn it! This team is moving to LA. We should have put a domed stadium downtown, then nobody would have left WNY, and all our troubles would be over, dude!

Why the hell did we draft another __________________, when we have (x) 7th rounder and (y) undrafted free agent just waiting in the wings! I am telling you, there is something special about those two that the rest of the league completely missed on! Plus they are Buffalo type guys! How could the Bills do this to them! :wallbash:

I think we got a solid foundation drafting Losman . . . er, I mean Tannehill at ten. And then trading back up into the first to snag Evans. . . uh, I mean Wright. With these two Bills Dynasty is around the corner as soon as Bledsoe . . . I mean Fitzpatrick goes down!

Edited by poo

Simply put - WTF!!!!!

on a different draft topic - WTF -

INDIANAPOLIS -- The large banner of Peyton Manning has been removed from Lucas Oil Stadium.

The move Wednesday comes a day before the Colts will take Andrew Luck, Manning's replacement, with the No. 1 overall choice in the NFL draft.

How come the Bengals are the only team that realised _____________ was a real talent? I can't believe the Bills (and every other team) passed on him! We've been talking about him here for months. I guess that just goes to show you TBD posters are sharper than a lot of GMs.