Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so giddy about having Mario Williams starting on our DL that I am imagining the possibilities of what Chris Kelsay could do this year.

Actually, while it may be a long shot for him to return to any semblance of his former self, and just plain stupid to count on him, I am very much looking forward to seeing Shawne Merriman as the #4 lineman on passing downs. If he is healthy at all, and I know the Bills and Merriman himself are planning on it, this line should be ridiculous rushing the passer.

Stay classy, Jets.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/55400/jets-left-tackle-jabs-mario-williams

"New York starting left tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson sent a congratulatory tweet Thursday afternoon to Williams, who just signed the richest contract for a defensive player worth $100 million over six years.

"Congrats to Mario, now he has to face us twice a year. I like our odds. Go Jets!" Ferguson tweeted Thursday. "

Kyle Williams was a HUGE reason we got Mario.

http://siriusxmsports.posterous.com/kyle-williams-bills-dt-joined-adam-schein-and

You gotta listen to this if you're at all interested in the process.

Kyle says they were having a great time at OBD after dinner just hanging out

Mario "Man, I wish my fiancee was here to see this"

Kyle "Big man, you've got all the power right now, tell them to fly her up...they'll send someone to give her a piggyback ride if you want them to"

I heard that and started to crack up. Kyle probably tells a hell of a story.

Stay classy, Jets.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/55400/jets-left-tackle-jabs-mario-williams

"New York starting left tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson sent a congratulatory tweet Thursday afternoon to Williams, who just signed the richest contract for a defensive player worth $100 million over six years.

"Congrats to Mario, now he has to face us twice a year. I like our odds. Go Jets!" Ferguson tweeted Thursday. "

Nothing but good fun. Brick was a turnstile last year so I like my odds.

I think we all broke buffalobills.com, I haven't been able to load it in a while.

it's back, I was on there seconds to go to see if the 2012 season is up but then they haven't announced it yet

Edited by Ish

Buddy was just on XM

They flew to raleigh, called mario at 4.00.01 and said we here..lets go to Buffalo

Mario already bought a house in Orchard Park

Kirwin busted him..said

65 degree weather, that southern drawl, Mario prolly thought he was still in raleigh!! Buddy says..yep could have had 8 foot o snow on the ground.

I love Buddy..Fredy up in 10 minutes

Buddy was just on XM

They flew to raleigh, called mario at 4.00.01 and said we here..lets go to Buffalo

Mario already bought a house in Orchard Park

Kirwin busted him..said

65 degree weather, that southern drawl, Mario prolly thought he was still in raleigh!! Buddy says..yep could have had 8 foot o snow on the ground.

I love Buddy..Fredy up in 10 minutes

i will get freddy