Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if he is leaving tonight its only a matter of time until something is leaked about him signing or not

Since he flew in here he has been scheduled to leave for another "visit." Don't worry so much, this is just PFT regurgitating something that is already known. This is the same thing as La Canfora saying Williams wasn't gonna sign Tuesday night. They're meaningless reports to get website traffic. There's nothing new or of substance there. He's been visiting with us for 2 days, and his fiancee was flown in today.

Just because it didnt happen yet doesnt mean it wont.. still could be working through contract negotiations. not just the dollar amount but what us guaranteed and what is variable;e

And he doesn't necessarily need to be in Buffalo for that. He does have an agent, right?

didn't he "leave" buffalo yesterday? oh wait, no, someone f***ed up that info as well. i heard he was going to have his entourage roll into town tomorrow. hell its as realistic as pft. they might even report it after seeing this post.

:thumbdown:

No one makes a 24 visit without some real sincerity. No one drags their significant other into a football stadium and a city tour without some sincere interest. So don't count is out yet!

Don't you understand? It was just another cruel trick played on the people of Buffalo. We are Carrie and the bucket of pigs' blood just fell on our head again.

I'm growing bored with this nonsense. Either sign the contract or get the !@#$ out. It's been the longest free agent visit in history. Would love to have him, but my world will not end if he doesn't sign. Just tired of all the hype surrounding this. Get it over with one way or the other.

No one makes a 24 visit without some real sincerity. No one drags their significant other into a football stadium and a city tour without some sincere interest. So don't count is out yet!

I really hope it wasn't all roses and then they took a look around and decided "naaah".

:(