Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part of this signing is I think that I now quit cigarettes, I'm all smoked out!

IMO I think that this is the 2nd biggest signing in Buffalo's history, second only to Jim Kelly. Also this firmly solidifies Buddy Nix's legacy in Buffalo. Pulling this off is Poliansque!

Will there be a radio stream of the press conference on WGR??

According to their web site, yes.

Williams Signs

The Buffalo Bills will hold a 1:45 press conference to announce the signing of defensive end Mario Williams. We'll have it for you on WGR and streaming here on WGR550.com.

http://www.wgr550.com/

And of course Dwight Howard leads the news on ESPN. Now I kind of know how Rickey Henderson felt when he broke Lou Brock's record only to be upstaged by Nolan Ryan's seventh no-hitter.

But to paraphrase Rickey: Today we are the greatest of all time!

Why do fans work themselves up about free agency every year when all evidence points to the exact opposite? I'm not saying they won't pursue some mid-level guys, but their free agency history from 2008 forward shows they don't sign big name free agents who'll cost big money.

Merry Christmas Ebenezer! ;-0

Damn, this is a shot in the arm for the Buffalo Bills franchise! There's so much Wannstedt can do now with the defensive scheme.. If Merriman (and all of em' for that matter) can stay healthy, the pass rush could be tops in the NFL! What an awesome day! Thank you Mr. Wilson! Thank you Buddy! Thank you Mario! We BILLIEVE!!!

Damn, this is a shot in the arm for the Buffalo Bills franchise! There's so much Wannstedt can do now with the defensive scheme.. If Merriman (and all of em' for that matter) can stay healthy, the pass rush could be tops in the NFL! What an awesome day! Thank you Mr. Wilson! Thank you Buddy! Thank you Mario! We BILLIEVE!!!

Exactly, great day to be a Bills fan!!!