Who is Patrick Moran? Supposedly major news.

bbb

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, I checked with someone in the know. They verified that a Bills player had been busted at the border a while back. I did'nt get the impression there was an arrest. Border agents have broad discretion. Again, this is someone who would know this type of thing.

Rob, although being obnoxious about it, is likely correct.

Gotcha. Doesn't sound good. In Rob's defense though, if he is being 100% honest, I appreciate his breaking as much of the story as he feels comfortable with and don't necessarily see where the criticism is from.

What the hell is franchise altering? Even if rob's steaming pile of BS somehow turns out to be true, while losing Merriman would suck, its hardly franchise altering.

Edited by Ramius

PatrickMoranBSD Patrick Moran

franchise-altering news. No sale of team, no trade or signing either. I aint Peter King. But i do have something significant to say.

thats the 2nd half of his tweet... 1st part:

PatrickMoranBSD Patrick Moran

Sorry, folks. I'm making sure I have my own ass covered before posting anything. And so there is no panic, I dont have (con't)

In context, the last word of his previous tweet implies that this is NOT franchise altering news.

Great tweeting, that. "Hey, let's phrase the tweets so that vitally important context is lost across the text length limit!" :lol:

Damn you reed83. Burned again.

This Merriman crap really needs to stop. I literally just bought a jersey this morning.

(Before you all start getting on me, I know it's a risk, I know there are better choices, but I thought it was humorous. How much safety is there in any Bills jersey anyways)

Just thought the board could use a little levity...Seemed like a nice time to toss that in

on a serious note I really hope it's not the Merriman thing...how stupid would he be to get caught with this stuff twice??? If it is true...he should have been sticking Maybin with it :oops:

http://twitter.com/#...patrickmoranBSD

Looks like Merriman will be cut soon. Hard to imagine the Bills keeping him if he's suspended a whole year.

I'm just trying to figure out how could have he played last week....this happened August 1st?

The Bills P.R. department had to know about this almost 17 days ago...this is the only thing that has me thinking and wondering 'Who is Patrick Moran'?

A Bills player caught with steroids at the border?

Anyone seen Shawn Nelson on the field lately?

Just sayin'.

I can't believe I've been checking twitter...

But Nelson's last tweet was from an hour ago and said he was going to practice. Doesn't sound like a guy about to get busted...

http://twitter.com/#!/shawnnelson89