Who is Patrick Moran? Supposedly major news.

bbb

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not.

It'll break sooner or later.

Edit: Know what he was caught with, but I won't get specific.

What I dont get about rumor, is why not pay a runner to do this and pay him 10-20k to take the risk...Why touch the stuff and cross the border with it?

Not buying it. he's really that stupid to go get the steroids himself and carry them across the border??

Rodney Harrison had it Fed-Ex'd to his house with the name Hodney Rarrison or some such nonsense. Never under-estimate the power of stupidity.

I think this deals with Vick.

In an earlier twitter post (or whatever you call them), he said:

"Story coming later today, but I spoke to a Bills' high-ranking official who says team is 'incensed' to learn about the Mike Vick report."

You heard it here first, Ralph has challenged Roger to a duel.

So he was caught with steroids crossing the boarder and didn't get arrested? That's considered international drug trafficking.

Exactly - he would have been arrested on the spot, they wouldn't just wait a few weeks to bring a case. I've seen cars ripped apart and people handcuffed for suspicion of contraband at the boarder...

So he was caught with steroids crossing the boarder and didn't get arrested? That's considered international drug trafficking.

Not going into any more detail.

Like I said, I could not care less what anyone believes on here. But what I have said, happened.

Rodney Harrison had it Fed-Ex'd to his house with the name Hodney Rarrison or some such nonsense. Never under-estimate the power of stupidity.

haha; seriously?

But Merriman already got busted for the stuff. It would take stupidity to a new level if he tried to sneak it across the border himself.

You heard it here first, Ralph has challenged Roger to a duel.

I said this elsewhere. I actually think Ralph has the chutzpah maybe to call for Goodell's removal for violation of the NFL bylaws and constitution.

if that doesn't work, pistols at dawn...

Exactly - he would have been arrested on the spot, they wouldn't just wait a few weeks to bring a case. I've seen cars ripped apart and people handcuffed for suspicion of contraband at the boarder...

Unless it was something legal but banned by the NFL

haha; seriously?

But Merriman already got busted for the stuff. It would take stupidity to a new level if he tried to sneak it across the border himself.

I doubt that story, simply because if Merriman was juicing, why the !@#$ wasn't he sharing with Maybin?

If it was legal they wouldn't confiscate it. In fact, if it was anything legal, the NFL couldn't do a damn thing. The NFL can't suspend someone over rumors.

The NFL can do whatever they damn please as evidenced by the last two days.

Starting to break? 17 days is one helluva "start."

GO BILLS!!!

I posted the link merely because it substantiates (albeit weakly) what I am saying, and the "starting to break," was intended to be taken as the beginning of sites reporting it, not as sufficient proof by itself.

Other poster said 2 weeks ago. Unless he has 2 accounts it's an odd coincidence.

Brother in law knows border agent. I am not about to come on here and say this "for sure happened" just scared me seeing someone else is saying this. I hoped at one point this was a bad rumor, but seeing an additional person who I dont know saw same thing has me thinking.