Who is Patrick Moran? Supposedly major news.

bbb

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His name does kinda sound like Shawne Merriman.

I'm just sayin'.

Stay tuned.

Besides, the actual rumor for the OP was about Pat Moran, and I think he is referring to "A Bills player", and not saying who it is, although he mentions rumors on message boards. Typical Moran.

I'm just trying to figure out how could have he played last week....this happened August 1st?

The Bills P.R. department had to know about this almost 17 days ago...this is the only thing that has me thinking and wondering 'Who is Patrick Moran'?

Testing was needed? also it was only, what, 9 plays?

now the question becomes - testing positive vs possessing in punishment assuming they were street legal products. if they were illegal products it may become a much bigger issue

Well why Don't Moran read this.......

SHUT THE EFF UP AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF YOU EFFER..! You think we wanna lose Merriman..! Stop your damn tweeting it and SHUT THE HELL Up..!

ha I just saw his twitter...this is probably his first ever "SCOOP" and he's like 40...

Good Luck to you Moran...may you rot in hell...if this comes to frutition or doesn't come to frutition!

now the question becomes - testing positive vs possessing in punishment assuming they were street legal products. if they were illegal products it may become a much bigger issue

Punishment is the same as it always is: whatever Goodell whimsically decides.

I posted the link merely because it substantiates (albeit weakly) what I am saying, and the "starting to break," was intended to be taken as the beginning of sites reporting it, not as sufficient proof by itself.

Dude we get it, you think you're a very special person. "I am very important, but I have so much integrity I can't really reveal everything that I know. However, I will still let you know that I know something so you can all see how important I am."

How about this: either state your little bit of info or shut up. I'm tired o everyone tooting their own horns around here

Border agents don't stop you for street legal products.

OK, how is he implying it's Merriman? The guy was suspended years ago for alleged steroid use. What a tease this publisher is.

OK, how is he implying it's Merriman? The guy was suspended years ago for alleged steroid use. What a tease this publisher is.

...He said he did not imply the player had taken steroids recently.

testing for HGH only takes 24-48 hours for results...even if it wasn't in his urine or blood stream....the test of the pills gets back to you in less than 14 days, which reports have it at July 31st/August 1st as the latest date.

Maybe Jasper was caught smuggling some authentic Canadian Bacon across the border?

I honestly hope this Merriman rumor is untrue, simply because I want to believe the guy is back to form in a legitimate way (not cheating). Most of us agree, if not all of us, that a healthy Merriman is critical to the defense's success (and the team's, to a degree) in 2011.

testing for HGH only takes 24-48 hours for results...even if it wasn't in his urine or blood stream....the test of the pills gets back to you in less than 14 days, which reports have it at July 31st/August 1st as the latest date.

well, for nfl issues he wasnt even testable until last week roughly, no?

and again, is it a suspendable offense to possess PEDs, or just to use them (ie positive blood test)?

Here comes WGR now saying there hearing rumors about this crap story. He said he can't say anything yet.

WGR's hearing rumors probably because someone called to ask them who was reading this message board, where we got it from Moran...

So any minute now look for Moran to tweet confirmation of his story from WGR...

well, for nfl issues he wasnt even testable until last week roughly, no?

and again, is it a suspendable offense to possess PEDs, or just to use them (ie positive blood test)?

Anythings suspendable under the league conduct policy if Lord Roger wants to.

Edited by BlueFire

I can def say that if this did happen it would of been news within the bills organization. If who I know did not hear anything about it then it was either keeping it hush hush or its not true at all. No one panic. Its just a rumor.

so what your saying is, your source would have told you, or maybe not.

WGR's hearing rumors probably because someone called to ask them who was reading this message board, where we got it from Moran...

So any minute now look for Moran to tweet confirmation of his story from WGR...

Yep, thats how this "news machine" works. One person makes something up, another news source says they are hearing rumors, then #1 uses #2's report to confirm...

:wallbash:

A big deal regarding nothing....

What a Moron Moran :doh:

Fixed, same thing though.