Panthers hire Canales

bills6969

LOL

The Bills, if they ever fire McDermott, better not go the route of some guy that has no head coaching experience. Allen is entering his 7th year, not his 2nd or 3rd.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

Just now, boyst said:

The bills are my favorite team. The Panthers are my favorite team to root against. 

Im completely apathetic to Carolina. Far as I’m concerned they’re just a footnote in football history. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

LOL

The Bills, if they ever fire McDermott, better not go the route of some guy that has no head coaching experience. Allen is entering his 7th year, bot his 2nd or 3rd.

Seriously. What is wrong with fans? Holy smokes.

Some people don’t want to give McDermott any credit at all. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Just looked it up. This dude was an OC for ONE YEAR. At least he called the plays, unlike Callahan.

Play calling isn’t the end all be all it seems. Plenty of coaches have done well without being the primary play caller before being hired as HC.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

So the Detroit Lions Offensive Coordinator is still available and the coaching slots are filling up fast, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yeah. Atlanta, Seattle and Washington left. People are going to be kinda shocked when the hiring is done, spots are filled and Belichick and Vrabel are still on the market. 

22 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

So the Detroit Lions Offensive Coordinator is still available and the coaching slots are filling up fast, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Washington are very keen on him. Does he want that? The best job for him was the Chargers. The best job for Harbaugh was the Raiders. 

If they just let me match them coach with team they'd all be more successful :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

We will see if Boomer is right. Says the Commanders job is his. 

.https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=9652eca43b33fbc7JmltdHM9MTcwNjE0MDgwMCZpZ3VpZD0zOTQzMmYxOC04MGQzLTY5ZDItMjk5My0zZGRhODE1ZjY4NDEmaW5zaWQ9NTY0MA&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=39432f18-80d3-69d2-2993-3dda815f6841&psq=boomer+esiason&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubXNuLmNvbS9lbi11cy9zcG9ydHMvbmZsL2Jvb21lci1lc2lhc29uLXNheXMtYmVuLWpvaG5zb24tYXMtY29tbWFuZGVycy1uZXh0LWNvYWNoLWlzLWEtbG9jay9hci1CQjFoZEFlTg&ntb=1

Edited by Gregg
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

The current expectation is he ends up with Washington. Seems like an open secret in DC right now. Everyone’s already talking about him as the new HC here. 

Edited by DCOrange
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I really like the Washington job in this cycle. The owner knows that a rebuild is necessary and with the second pick, you can get the QB. They also have a mountain of cap space. They also have 6 picks within the first 102. The new coach and GM can reshape that franchise. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Snappysnackcakes said:

Miami????

I hate the Bengals more than any other team for the same reason. I live here and I had to live with them watching their team in the SB two years ago. I have to see Joe Burrow on my TV all the time (did you know that he's not just an Average Joe?). He had to live through the Can Newton glory years while the Bllls languished in the drought. I totally get it. Also, those teal uniforms are straight out of 1995. BTW, one of the worst things about living in Cincinnati is that nobody in the history of anyone has made more local commercials than Chris Collinsworth. He's selling insurance. He's selling Cadillacs. Imagine you're just trying to watch Seinfeld reruns and this comes on:

Fried Cannoli

50 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Ben Johnson won’t be doing anything until SB I would presume. Rightly so. 

Even then, if he’s as hot a commodity as he’s made out to be, teams will probably wait until he’s ready. 

9 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

Not sure why this isn't getting as much attention as Kliff Kingsbury got.  This dude is a man missile. 

Maybe because Kingsbury ended up being a disaster and the media has learnt not to overhype a guy who hasn’t done a lot  …?

30 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

I really like the Washington job in this cycle. The owner knows that a rebuild is necessary and with the second pick, you can get the QB. They also have a mountain of cap space. They also have 6 picks within the first 102. The new coach and GM can reshape that franchise. 

I agree. They do have some skill guys as well with Dotson, McLaurin, and Robinson and two great defensive tackles. They need to rebuild the back seven of the defense and fix their offensive line. They could even let Sam Howell get killed for a year and sit their shiny new QB, especially if it winds up being Drake Maye. 

15 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Maybe because Kingsbury ended up being a disaster and the media has learnt not to overhype a guy who hasn’t done a lot  …?

I like Kliff, but he needs to take a coordinator position with a team with an elite QB to re-build his value before he gets HC consideration again. He was not ready and doesn't care about defense. 

1 minute ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I like Kliff, but he needs to take a coordinator position with a team with an elite QB to re-build his value before he gets HC consideration again. He was not ready and doesn't care about defense. 

Would he force Josh to do that stupid college clap snap count that he had Kyler doing in Arizona? That would drive me nuts.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.