Game Thread: Green Bay at San Francisco - 8:15 PM FOX

chongli

1 minute ago, streetkings01 said:

So other QBs make bad throws at critical points in the game too? I thought only Josh does things like that if you listen to the media 🤔

Please keep the Bills stuff out of here

Thank you

24 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Please please I'm not saying this to be snarky. We do do these. They are often overthrown or picked off. Just the way I see it. Not trying to be negative. 

Right.

You can never over throw an open WR deep. In todays NFL that is a no no. Picks happen, but IMO, it’s because they are scramble drill last ditch efforts to make something happen. That was a pure, pocket shot of the gun. Find the 1v1 match up and put it up short. We are either missing deep or throwing into double coverage. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Fox coverage is shite. These guys are boring as heck

theyve mentioned other QBs and playoff success and not once mentioned our Josh. 
I’m sure he’s watching this game being a SF fan as a kid. I hope he takes it a BIT personally. 

3 minutes ago, Draconator said:

If Green Bay stops San Fran on this drive, the NFC Championship is in Detroit next week.

or Tampa.  Don’t write them off tomorrow against the Lions.

Good grief, who had “2 NFC Playoff games in Tampa” on their 2023 season Bingo card?

Edited by RiotAct
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Southern_Bills said:

I really think Baker has a shot, I'd like the lions to win, but man I think Baker is hot with a chip on his shoulder.

If the 49ers lose he'd have to have a shot for that Super Bowl colors conspiracy to have any shot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

It’s a Bills message board last I checked with a thread posted in the “Talk About The Bills” sub forum 🤔

Friendly advice. Don’t argue. I learn things the hard way. So now I teach you. 

Edited by Thrivefourfive
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

It’s a Bills message board last I checked with a thread posted in the “Talk About The Bills” sub forum 🤔

Please keep the Bills suttf out of other teams game threads as it tends to drive them off the rails.

With sugar on top.

1 minute ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Purdy is so bad. HE could be the reason they lose this. Just like Garapollo . Watch that narrative fire right up this off season for SJ. 

The comparison is apt.  He's had CMC open on the check down on almost every play and won't take it.

Just now, Mynamemike said:

Purdy the turdy.  Why they’ve stopped running is mind boggling.  Shanahan outsmarting himself

Lots of Purdy criticism here, and rightfully so, but Shanahan gets big game jitters. This doesn’t look like the regular season SF offense. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.