Game Thread: Green Bay at San Francisco - 8:15 PM FOX

chongli

Just now, VaMilBill said:

This game seems like GB is about to blow it open. San Fran looks like they are hanging by a thread here. As long as GB doesn’t give up huge plays on defense, they should win

Yup.

Everything looks so hard for SF and you can tell they feel the pressure.

Plus Love >Purdy

• Agree 1

Just now, jcamm1966 said:

Funny how Cowherd thought Love  was a bum about week 5 now he loves him

He's almost always wrong on anything that requires independent analysis, he just goes hard on conventional wisdom. But he bails as soon as the script is flipped, like with Josh Allen.

By God I’m enthralled with the Packers Way. When they have a hall of fame quarterback they make their golden boy sit and learn (the BEST EDUCATION HE COULD EVERRRR RECEIVE) and then they toss the kid the keys. 

If Love is a Hall of Famer then that will be about 45 years straight of this. Unbelievable. 

1 minute ago, Breakout Squad said:

Love is carving up a great defense. What is Mahomes gonna do to the Bills? 🥺

That is a really strange way to find a negative spin for the BIlls game in an NFC game that has nothing to do with it. What is Allen gonna do to the great Chiefs D?

2 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

By God I’m enthralled with the Packers Way. When they have a hall of fame quarterback they make their golden boy sit and learn (the BEST EDUCATION HE COULD EVERRRR RECEIVE) and then they toss the kid the keys. 

If Love is a Hall of Famer then that will be about 45 years straight of this. Unbelievable. 

It goes against everything that every other team thinks about roster management because you pretty much waste the entire rookie contract on the bench.

Edited by Low Positive
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I was just saying this to my son. Most teams don't have the patience or foresight. 

Don’t laugh but I always thought Losman could’ve have been a solid starter if he a better cast around him and a chance to learn the game. 

• Agree 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Yea… this is officially time to worry for San Fran. 

West Coast Tua is shook when everything isn’t perfect. 

And Joe Burrow has never won a game in the NFL or college without an all-pro level set of skill players (just saying).

Just now, AlfaBill said:

Don’t laugh but I always thought Losman could’ve have been a solid starter if he a better cast around him and a chance to learn the game. 

The Bills traded up in front of Green Bay to take Losman because the Packers were enamored with him. Could you imagine a world where he was groomed behind Favre and put together a Hall of Fame career?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlfaBill said:

Major IFs in that. Including IF he had the humility coming out of college to be a student of the game.

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Purdy sucks anytime Deebo is not on the field.  He should have never been in the MVP discussion.

Agree. As others have pointed out, Purdy does look like the definition of a good “system” QB. 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Purdy sucks anytime Deebo is not on the field.  He should have never been in the MVP discussion.

Purdy, injuries and Shanahan.

3 things holding SF back. 

Shanahan wilts under the lights for some reason. It's weird because his teams play the type of ball that should translate into the playoffs 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.