Game Thread: Green Bay at San Francisco - 8:15 PM FOX

chongli

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Terry Bradshaw is more annoying than Cris Collinsworth

And I never thought I’d find a way to start that sentence with words other than “No one is…”

Not even close... Bradshaw doesn't chirp during the games.

• Simon pinned this topic
2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Gonna be another blowout. Shannahan and Lefeur run same offense.  don’t see Love having another big day. San Fran by 3 tuddies

Only chance the Packers have imo is they take the ball and score and get a turnover or stop and score again. If the Packers don't get a 10 point lead in the 1st Quarter I think the 49ers run them out of the building.

1 minute ago, T&C said:

Snoopy couldn't hold Cheech and Chong's jockstraps... 

He took coaching kids football seriously. Trust me. He’s a good dude and an absolute legend in music. LEGEND

Quick! Anyone, what watch is Erin Andrews wearing? Just curious

26 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

He took coaching kids football seriously. Trust me. He’s a good dude and an absolute legend in music. LEGEND

A pink thong...

27 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

G-Shock Gargantua-Max-Pro

You know those old cartoons like Wile E. Coyote where the background animation was on a loop to save on costs?  I feel like the NFL is doing that with Tucker Kraft following Tyler Kroft.  I mean at least TRY to be original.

Didn't expect to see GB that effective up front against teh SF defense.

If that keeps up, the 49ers could be in some trouble because I think Jordan Love has actually arrived enough to take advantage.

Just now, Simon said:

If that keeps up, the 49ers could be in legit trouble.

49ers secondary is not very good with the injuries they have at safety.  If SF doesn't create a huge pass rush they are going to be in trouble all night

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Is this Olsen and Burkhardt?  This tandem is underrated - this has been an expertly-commentated game so far.

Olsen is my favorite.

Insightful and not annoying …. A low bar so many can’t clear

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

If that keeps up, the 49ers could be in legit trouble.

I think a quick alignment adjustment in terms of technique and that’ll be the end of those gashes. 

Early success was great but blocking their premier players with TEa and WRs is not a sustainable plan. 

Im guessing they’re trying to get Bosa and the DL out of the wide 9 with their devotion to the interior ground game. We’ll see if they bite 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

49ers secondary is not very good with the injuries they have at safety.  If SF doesn't create a huge pass rush they are going to be in trouble all night

I was referring more to their ability to push them around in the ground game, but I agree that Jordan Love is ging to produce points if they don't get to him fast.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Is this Olsen and Burkhardt?  This tandem is underrated - this has been an expertly-commentated game so far.

Tom Brady is supposed to replace Olsen when he decides it's time... Not sure that will end up being a good thing for Fox.

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.